First Impressions Are Everything They Say •

Excuse me miss, what's your name?
Can you come, hang with me?
Possibly, can I take you out, tonight?

_____

Melanie had been awoken by the worst dick she's ever received. It were times like these she questioned herself why she stuck it out this long with Lamon? They have known each other for a couple months now and were friends with benefits. Unfortunately, the benefits were not up to par like she thought they would be. Maybe she kept him around because he ate pussy so good like it was the last supper, but what he had between his legs was a damn disgrace. How could a man be so fine with a dick he didn't even know how to use?

Lately, she had been considering cutting off ties with him for that matter alone. She just didn't know how to because she knew he had feelings for her. Lamon was a sweet guy and could potentially make a great significant other, but a relationship between them just wouldn't work out. Melanie could not fathom the thought of being with a man who couldn't make her bust a nut with his dick and Lamon failed every single time. Even coaching him was to no avail.

She's very selective of the men she allow into her personal life and Lamon seemed like the perfect fit. Damn, was she wrong. Regret definitely reared it's ugly head. Sooner than later, she needed to call off their situationship.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut!" He groaned into her neck.

Melanie rolled her eyes in annoyance at the fact he was always the one to reach a climax. It's like her needs were never considered. Any man would do their their best to make a woman cum before him, but in this case, it was far from possible. Besides, the nigga stroke game was weak so, how could he?

Instantly, his disappointing strokes came to a slow hault before slipping out of her and shooting his warm, thick seed onto her stomach. His groans pissed her off furthermore because it should have been her screaming at the top of her lungs from the most instense orgasm. Once Lamon came down from his climax, he leaned down to kiss her lips but she moved her head so fast that his face connected to the plush pillow where her head once laid.

Melanie swung her legs over and stood from the bed in all her naked glory. Sooner than later, changed into now as she turned herself around to look at him lying comfortably on his back trying to catch his breath for whatever reason because he didn't do shit to be panting the way he is doing.

"You know, Lamon, I tried so very hard to stick this shit out wit'chu but I can't no more," she started off, placing her hands onto her hips.

"What you talkin' 'bout, Mel?" He glanced over at her briefly before closing his eyes to labor his breathing.

"You fuckin' whack, my nigga! You don't satisfy me at all. Everytime that we fuck you the only one busting a nut. I haven't had an orgasm since and if I do, it's 'cause of your mouth. How you have a better stroke game on your face than the one between your legs?" She sighed exasperated. "Moral of the situation here, I don't wanna continue this thing we have. I tried to stick it out, but the shit ain't working no more. Sorry not sorry."

"So that's how you feel? You gon' dog me like that?" He asked, his tone changing to one of embarrassment laced with anger.

Melanie knew her words would make him feel a way but it was the truth. Nonetheless, she just wanted out of their situation and for good. At least she was honest after all this time of holding in her true feelings.