M x 2 Infinty & Beyond •

And it feels like
I'm gonna know you for the rest of my life
It's safe to say that we might even be falling in love

_____

Moans of immense pleasure slipped from Melanie's mouth while groans rumbled in Michael's throat who was penetrating her from behind. After making her reach three orgasms that afternoon, he was on the verge of one himself. The way her pussy would clench his dick like a hair clip was the best damn feeling in the world; easily, he could have came inside of her right there and then.

Her back was perfectly arched as she bit her bottom lip and started to take control. She threw it back for him and he enjoyed every second of it. It earned her several smacks to the ass and dirty words of encouragement such as there you go, baby to damn, you working that pussy on that dick and fuck it up then. That only led to Melanie reaching another orgasm and Michael to release his own inside of her moments afterwards.

They have been having unprotected sex since their first tryst three months ago but always took precaution no matter what. The thought of wearing a condom often crossed Michael's mind but he felt he would not feel anything if he had. But with Melanie staying on top of her birth control, they were in good shape. They laid on their backs trying to labor their rapid breaths that escaped their mouths from the strenuous round of sex they have partaken in.

"Fuck!" Michael yelled at no one in particular.

Melanie furrowed her brows at him and asked concerned, "what?"

"Your ass. You stay wearing a nigga out."

Her contagious laughter filled the room and Michael joined her. "Boy stop."

"I'm for real." He grinned, pulling her closer to his body. Both were still somewhat breathless as he turned her head towards him with his index finger to kiss her lips tenderly. The smacking of their lips was the only sounds heard. Michael slipped his tongue into her warm mouth as it wrestled with her own fighting for dominance. His hand resting on her cheek slid down the side of her body until it stopped at her hip. Withdrawing his hand back, it landed on her ass softly followed with a firm grip before gliding back up and over her bare breasts before cuffing her neck.

"Mmm," Melanie moaned feeling her tongue being sucked on.

Michael pulled on it before releasing it, his hooded eyes staring down at her with a smirk playing on his lips. "Lemme go shower before we start back fuckin' again."

Melanie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you do that." She pushed herself away from him and rolled over until her feet came in contact with the floor. She stood up and stretched her body that was in need of one.

Michael licked his lips eyeing her entire backside he just wanted to bury himself balls deep inside again. The visuals of her cheeks clapping against his pelvis like moments before aroused him so much so his dick began to stiffen at the thought. He definitely needed a shower—a cold one if he didn't leave the bed. But then again, another round of sex in the shower didn't sound so bad of an idea either. It's true that he couldn't get enough of her and when either of them wanted more, their wishes were granted. He loved the way she made him feel; physically and emotionally.

"Come shower with me, babe," he gently demanded her, his bottom lip being tugged between his teeth. By this time, he was up and out of the bed as she were, facing her as he awaited her response. A smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she shook her head at the fact he wanted another round.