Chapter 2

Author's POV

Soobin has reached Bhutan,but he thought something was strange,Everyone was staring at him with wide eyes... "do I have something on my face?" He thought to himself.

An hour later,he had arrived at Thimphu,the capital city of Bhutan.Soobin was so excited to start school that he had trouble sleeping at night. (lol)

The Next Day

Soobin yawned and opened his phone lockscreen "7:45?? I WOKE UP LATE SH!T" He panicked and quickly washed up and wore his clothes for school.

Soobin's POV

I've never been so excited before...I really hope it's worth it.i wore my shoes and started walking.

15 minutes later,I had arrived school.As I entered the school gates,I looked around me and noticed that there are a lot of people.Damn,now I'm even more nervous.Even the school building is different from the ones in Korea.

As I was searching for my class,I started hearing whispers...Were they about me? I listened closely.
"Bro do you think he's from Korea?" "is he the new dude? God he's so tall" "yo pema,that newbie is SOO cute do you think he'll notice me?" I don't know why I was so scared,they seem to be compliments.I guess they like me already.

Ah this must be it, '9C', this must be my class.I entered the classroom and took a random seat.Not too long after I sat down,the bell rang.I saw Students rushing into their classes and wow there's so many of them.

Everybody stood up as the teacher walked in, wished her a good morning and took their seat.

"Good morning students" mrs.Tashi greeted. "As you can see,there's a new face in this class room and I'd like you all to treat him nicely"
I got up to introduce myself. "Hi um,my name is Choi Soobin and I'm from South Korea." Again,there were whispering about me. "omg South Korea??? That's so cool!" "bruh do you think he's a kpop trainee or something" These comments about me made me smile for some reason. Idk maybe it's just because I had never heard people saying these things about me.

Recess

"Hey new kid." I turned around to see a girl looking at me "If you want,I could show you around the school." She said.I nodded while smiling.
She grabbed my wrist and took me outside.It was so sudden,I suddenly felt my heart beating fast.

She took me around and when the tour finished she stopped me from moving any further and said "Look,I didn't give you a tour because I like you okay? I only did this cause the girls in our class were staring at you like freaks so I just wanted to save you."Hearing these words,I bursted out laughing.It was just so funny to me.

"Dolkar." She reached out her hands.i was about to introduce myself but Dølkar cut me off. "Don't worry I know who you are" We were both giggling.

"Soobin from now on...You are my servant"