6- Serenity and Samantha

Serenity's Pov:

Currently alone on our table right now.
It's always like this..Ako nalang laging naiiwan sa grupo, masungit,masyadong seryoso tsk!...i was way too busy to learn kung paano i handle ang company ni Dad..now don't call me heartless ok? It's just.

My first experience of falling in love became a trauma.

I fell for this Girl way back its been 3 years now since i last saw her i liked her because probably i was blinded by love...and yeah...i should stop here,anyways imma go get some thing to eat katulad ng chips or whatever is available.

Serenity Stands up and looks around the bar she found some small chips to pass her rumbling stomach and went outside for a fresh air, Serenity if feeling the fresh Air when suddenly she heard someone leaves the staff room using the side exit.

She was curious so she Evesdropped even tho she really doesn't want too.

On the phone she saw a Female figure on her knees crying, Serenity just looks at the staff with a bit of pity in her heart.

She cried and cried serenity has no choice rather than standing looking at her or simply helping her.

Serenity approaches the girl.

S : uh miss?..ok kalang?

? : H-huh?.

Serenity reaches her hand to her

S: Miss Tumayo ka muna and let's have a talk.

The girl nodded and takes Serenity's hand

S: Miss..why are you crying is something wrong?...

?: I guess.

S: It's not..clearly

?: My boyfriend broke up with me

She starts to sob again.

Serenity reaches in her pocket for a handkerchief and hands it to her

S: I know how you feel.

?: Thanks..what do you mean pala?

S: i had my girlfriend before for the past 3 years the pain is still.

?: Tsk..i'd rather die rn if it wasn't for you hahaha let's drink the night away..

She continues to sob

S: Y'know..kahit ilang beses kapa uminom ng whiskey beer or any type of drink it doesn't really help..if you killed yourself you would miss alot sa buhay mo.

?: Talaga?..thanks btw..i'll repay you with any drink you wish!

S:No thanks really.

The girls mood suddenly change

?: COME ON AGREE!!!

In a high pitch tone

S: No really no thanks..

?: oh ok.

Silence was filled betweeen the two of then

?: I should get back to work now haha..

S: ok bye.

A nim's: Whats up mga mahal and whats up mga ka glow stick it's mike and tzupao here we're tryna finish this story together since we kinda toooooook so long to upload vids its cause of this i'll be expecting yall soon! Babush.