21. Saaru? Saaru.

Shiva and Raavi were lost into each other, quite literally

Shiva and Raavi were lost into each other, quite literally. They were breathless, but they'd rather keep kissing than part away for air, and while leaning on Raavi, Shiva went a little overboard when he kissed her and she almost tripped from her place. That finally put a halt on their kiss and Shiva held both Raavi and his bike and they panted for breath, Raavi's nails digging on his arms and they both looked at each other.

A second of shock and then laughter.

They laughed aloud, Raavi covered her face and Shiva looked up, shaking his head, and then they met each other's eyes. And Shiva edged closer to her again, Raavi resting her head on Shiva's shoulder, and they took a minute to get their breathing at a normal pace. Shiva felt like the most happiest man in the world as he kissed her, and now held her, and then he remembered that she was leaving tomorrow.

And all of it came crashing down.

He was the happiest man for only a minute.

Raavi felt his heartbeats still pacing, showing how anxious he was and she gulped, breaking away from him and held his hand.

"Come on, mera last day hai, aur tu aise rahega." She chirped, poking at his cheek and he looked down, his teary eyes broke her heart and she clicked her tongue, "Shiva." She hugged him, holding her tears because someone had to be stronger. "Listen," Raavi sighed, pressing his hand, firmly, "we don't have to do this." She said, although this was not what she wanted, she was still not sure about herself and keeping Shiva waiting, was not what she wanted.

"Tu bolna kya chahti hai?" Shiva asked, now looking at her, a little startled.

"Tu pehle shaant ho jaa, aur Mahadev se Shiva ban jaa, tera gussa aaj nahi jhel paungi."

Shiva rolled his eyes, "Raavi, I love you." He said, urgency in his voice.

"And I know that," Raavi said, meeting his angry eyes, "but mera sure nahi hai na, aur phir, I don't want you to keep waiting for nothing."

"Par tune kaha ki tu wapas aayegi."

"Haan, main aaungi, par..."

"Par kya?" Shiva was getting angry by the second now, "tune mujhe favour return karne ke liye kiss nahi kiya right? Ki tujhe laga ki Shiva bechara, ussne itna mere liye kiya hai toh ek kiss hi de du..."

Raavi got off the bike, she could not believe that he had just called their kiss a barter trade off. She was seething, very close to hitting this man in front of her, but she did not. "You did not just say that," She took another deep breath, facing Shiva who was also breathing heavily. "Tu gusse mein kuch bhi bakta hai, tujhe pata hai na? Hadd hai yaar."

"Main toh gawaar hu na, gusse main kuch bhi bolta hu." Shiva retorted back and Raavi bit her cheeks to refrain from saying anything. "Accha hai ki tu jaa rahi hai, mere jaise bail-buddhi toh nahi hoga hai na..."