Chapter 4 :The dream

( this picture is not mine plz give the created credit)
Ambrosia POV

Well. . . this is a very unexpected turn of events. Key my sarcasm. This dumb b**** just stands there as the paper cut drips blood. This stupid . . ugh guess I have to be the hero yet again. God I hate this girl. Jasper runs towards the smell of blood as everyone tries to stop him. Except me, I have a perfectly age glass of wine that I am not about to waste. Edward looks at me and yells " SHE'S YOUR NIECE HELP HER"! "Nope do it yourself" I said with a smirk. Esme looks at me with a pleading look and mouths " please ". I huffed as Bella is thrown into the wall and falls onto the table, glass shattering and cutting her deeper. I raised my hand and a magic circle appeared in front of jaspers chest as me falls to the grow paralzyed." Calisle be a dear and help Bella. I can handle Jasper" I said as I calmly walked to the him. His eyes where black and he was growling and hissing like a wild animal. I sighed and put my hands on he's temples and bright white whisps flowed into his head as he slowly calmed down." You alright hun. How about we take a walk. How does that sound sugarcub" I smiled gently and held out my hand. He toke it as I teleported us outside. Jasper stayed quiet as we walked to a creek.

We listened to the animals and relaxed

We listened to the animals and relaxed. The rushing water sounded so peaceful as it crashed into the rocks." Jasper what happened hun you've been doing so well with our lesons on self control" I said worriedly he has been doing amazing even with the human blood samples I have." I don't know I just blacked out and didn't I-I didn't I couldn't control myself. Her blood smelled wrong and everything in me told me to attack and protect y-" he cut himself off as he looked down and frowned ashamed. I was confused. Protect who and Bella's blood. I sighed " Jasper it isn't your fault she was trying to cut her finger just to get some attection. Like the paper was even closed that tightly. How did she evern do that"! We laugh and enjoyed each others company. Soon Rosalie and Emmet joined us. They brought me some cake and wine too." Girl you know I have to drive home right" I said sipping the wine." Doesn't seem to be stopping you " she said smirking. We laughed and joked arond for hours . This is fun , I don't have to worry about anything right now I have friends and I'm . . . . happy !" I felt a something roll down my cheek as it got quiet." Hey Rosia what wrong " Emmet said worriedly. I quietly whip my cheek " it's nothing just getting tired I guess. Plus it's getting super late" I said with a gentle smile. They nodded not very comvenced. I telopoted us to the living room. I said my good byes and left.

As I drove away, I smiled and thought of home, my family. The war my children . . . . my poor babies. Tears flowed down my face rapidly. My sweet sweet babies, why by god why them. Teleported in my room and fall to the floor sobbing." My son , my daughter why where you taken from me" I sobbed loudly as Lucifer and Eve came in and cuddle closely as my tear became heaver." My dear Elijah, my darling Jasmine my sweet babies your mother loves you so much" I said and dryed my tears. I got up and pet the tigers and walked slowly to the bathroom and drew a bubble bathe to relax.

After my bath I changed into a spaggeti strap tank to and shorts for bed and layed down.

My thoughts full with today's events and I sighed. Rolling over and when to sleep.

IN THE DREAMWORLD

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful field with wild flowers everywhere

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful field with wild flowers everywhere. I look in front of me and see three very handsome men. The first one on the left had long black wavy hair tied back in a ponytail. He had bright yet milky blood red loving eyes and gentle smile on his soft lips. The man in the middle has a big smile on his face. He also has long black hair that flowed down his shoulders. His eyes the same as the last one. They shown with love and passion. His white shirt was open revealing he's skolpted chest muscales. The last one had long shoulder length blond hair that shined in the light like their diamond skin. He had the same eyes as the other but had a fire in his eyes that made my skin tingle. Who are these gods that sit before me with such passion and love in their eyes. No one has looked at me like his in a long time. It feels warm and at the same time so very hot. I take my eyes away form the and looks at myself. I have a flowy white dress with a high thigh slit on and I'm bare foot.

" Belladonna what is the matter" a deep and smooth voice purred in consern

" Belladonna what is the matter" a deep and smooth voice purred in consern. I looked up in confusion as they spoke to me. They sound and look like gods." Who are you" I said confused. They look at me" are you alright il mio amore are you feeling I'll" the man in the middle said. "I am perfectly fine" I said." Mia cara how nave you forgotten we are your m-".

* BEEP *BEEP* BEEP*

I shot up in bed and looked around. Ahh man the hottie's are gone. I pouted and turned off the alarm. The door bell rang and I got up grabbed my robe. I opened a portal to the door and opened the door. The Cullen's except Alice and Edward where there. I opened the door wider and saw the sun rising." Come in the sun will be up any moment. We sat at the island in the kitchen and talked. They told me that Edward and Alice wanted to leave for Bella's safety and they are leaving to night. I sighed of course those stupid punks. I frowned " Bella will be heartbroken". Emmet chuckle" you care about her"." She is a lot of thinks like her mom but she is still Charlie's daughter and my niece by blood or not. Are you going to tell her goodbye" I said softly. Carlisle shock his head and grabbed my hand " it would be better if we just disappeared"." No it wouldn't it will crush her even more but what do I know. I'm just losing my children again after just getting them back and, and and" tears started to flow down my face. They have been like my own children for the longs even the wolves are like my own. Darn these maternal instinces. I got up and wiped my tears and snapped my fingers as a cup of coffce appeared.

Cold arms hugged me and I hugged them back. I took off from work today and we spent the hold day together. With Bella blowing up our phones the whole way. That night I said my goodbye with promises to visit as carlsie gave me a large picture with the three men from my dream. I haven told them but accepted the gift all the same. They are gone.

But not for long.