Chapter 5: The Choice

( I will be changing some of the names)
Ambrosia POV

It's been a long year in forks. Victoria, a vampire that wants Bella dead. The shifters and I are trying to hunt her down. 'I will have to inform so old friends of mine'. I snap my fingers as purple mist appearsand teloparts me to my personal library. Behind a curtion is a golden mirror. I glows a soft light.

"

"

mirror mirror old as time, show me Kemar of Eden and Lucus of America".

(Lucas=Trent)
The mirror glows brighter as a velvet thrown like chart appears behind me. The two men appeared on the mirror. They locked surprised." Hello boys how's married life treating ya" I said with a teasing smirk. Kemar chuckled and brought the man beside him closer. "It has been wonderful thanks to you." He said happily as Lucas kissed him on the cheek.

I smiled at the two men. I've watched them grow up into the gorgoues people they are to day." My boys I need to ask a favor of you two". Lucas nodded" of course, anything. A favor is the least we can do for you" he said as Kemar hummed in agreement. I smiled softly and got up as a glass of red wine appeared" thank you my dears. Do you remember the LaPush tribe of shifter here in forks". They nodded and I continued" well we are having a vampire problem Edward and Alice Cullens along with Isabella Swan killed the leaders mate so I need you a help me here. I will explain more once you get here if you can". Kemar huffed" Edward Cullen's and isabella together plus Alice. How are you still sane". Oh hun, I'm on my 8th glass of wine and it's just now 10 am". We laughed and they said they'd be here in a week.

I closed the curtion as a another vision hit me. I was on a golden throne with the three men from my dream beside me in front of us was hundreds of people bowing before me. As the vision ended and I walked away to right it down. This is the 5th one today all with the same men. I feel that we have met but I'm not sure. For a years these visions come to me. Sometimes they are dream or while I'm teaching or grading or just thinking. The painting didn't make it any better. I think carlise has told me about them. The Voltori Kings. I feel that I am being watched but from where.

One week later

I just got out of the shower when my phone started to ring. I answered the phone with a annoyed huff " hey Jacob what do you need" annoyance laced my voice. Bella has this poor boy on a leash. She fakes like she loves and then leave him for someone else." It's, it's Bella she jumped off the cliff and hit her head. I managed to bring her back. But can you please come looks her. She said she was cliff diving" he said worriedly. Shock ran through me. How can she be this STUPID she can hardly swim yet she goes cliff diving " I'm on my way "I said colder than I meant and hung up.
I get dress quickly and teloport down stairs where Kemar and Lucus sat on the couch with Lucifer and Eve." Boys I'm going to Charlie's watch them please" I said coldly. I was beyoned pissed and it showed. I teleported inside the living room. Jacob hugged me as I begone to calm down. I hear Alice and Bella's annoying voices. So Alice is back, this can't be good. I walked in " What the actual f*** where you thinking. Jumping off a cliff and you can hardly swim" I said never once losing my cool and a voice was filled with venom. Bella jumped and HUD slightly behind Alice. I looked at her and glared." And what are you doing back. I thought you where trying to PrOtEcT BeLlA" I said mockingly. Alive sighed and explained everything. I faceplamed " you didn't bother to call. Did you?". She looked down sheepishly. They begone to say that they had to go to Italy to save stupid little Edward and that they need me to help ." Bella has school and Charlie so no she will not be going. And I just do care enought to risk my time for him" I said arms crossed under my chest. After a bit of arguing, I agreed to go. I know they just need an escape goat but mama is full of surprises. Well I guess I'm heading straight for the castle. So no there's no use crying about it.(if you know.you know😘)