𝟏𝟐

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆...

𝟰:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Time passed by so fast from when Elijah was here last night. Last night was a fever dream. The best dream ever. It's now 4:00 and I need to start getting ready for the date.

Earlier, I was able to sneak away for 2-3 hours to get a proper dress for the date, since I didn't bring anything formal, and was very successful. I'm now in my closet contemplating whether I should curl my hair or straighten it. Curly hair is the go.

Time continues to pass by so fast and It's now 5:45. My natural makeup and hair are done. All I need to do now is put my dress on. I look into my phone just trying to kill time. Let's play flappy bird. This damn game has always put me in an angry mood since I could never pass level 40. I'm way smarter than this dumb-ass yellow bird.

After playing a good 10 minutes of this game, I decided it was finally time to put on my dress. I walk to my closet where I had hung up the dress and carefully take it out. My hands lay it flat onto my bed and carefully admire it.

All my clothes are slowly taken off, except the black lingerie that I'll be wearing, and my dress is finally on. It's a grey, shoulderless dress that has a split in the left leg. Sexy ass dress. I looked deeper into my closet to find my heels and I was finally done with my entire outfit.

(Milanas Dress)

(Milanas Dress)

DING

Elijah <3
I'm outside love ;)

I quickly put my heels on and grab my small purse. I knew no one who question my whereabouts because I told my Uncle that I had an important meeting at 6 and wouldn't be back until late.

My feet run along the floor as I run to the door. I finally make it to the door. My hands carefully open and close it. I look to my front and see his classic matte, black car. Elijah pops out of the door and walks over to me.