𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘

Name: Okkotsu Y/N.

Age: 19 years old.

Gender: Female.

Height: [Your Height].

Hair Color & Length: H/L and black.

Eye Color: Dark blue.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:Y/N was a very timid and lonely girl who was bullied a lot while growing up

PERSONALITY:
Y/N was a very timid and lonely girl who was bullied a lot while growing up. Due to Rika haunting much of her early life, Y/N was unable to connect with other people and has lost all confidence in herself. This makes it difficult for Y/N to interact with others, as they often scare her without meaning to, or she's just too shy to speak to them.

Even so, Y/N genuinely cared about other people and decided to isolate herself from them even if it means remaining alone.

Obanai Iguro called Y/N out for being a moody kid who's lived her entire life without goals. She acknowledged that this was true and used his advice to gain a resolve to fight demons and revenge for Rika. This helps Y/N realize that deep down, she truly desires the confidence to feel like she belongs.

While her timid nature stays intact, Y/N slowly becomes more social and interacts with others normally. Even after early signs of improvement, Y/N still struggled to understand someone like Makio. She was initially scared of her until she realized how kind of a person she truly is and made an effort to establish a social connection.

Gaining friends helps Y/N gain confidence in herself and establish the goal to help set Rika free. She felt responsible for his turning into a curse in the first place and worked extremely hard to find a way to help him. Without the false guise of a cold killer, Y/N is still a naturally friendly person who has developed a lot as a person. She's much more social and is less timid than she used to be.

ABILITIES & POWERS:

• Overall Skills Level: Even though Y/N doesn't use any of the breathing styles, she manages to fight powerful demons by using her cursed energy and techniques. She can fight multiple demons with ease due to her great swordsmanship and physical strength. In addition to that, Y/N has great reflexes and speed that was almost inhuman, making her match Uzui's speed.

• Expert Swordsman: Y/N was given a katana mainly to channel Rika's power. Through vigorous training, Y/N became decent with a sword, able to hold her own against powerful demons. Y/N continues to wield her katana as his main weapon. She is far more proficient and moves extremely well as a swordswoman. Y/N reinforces her body and blade with cursed energy, allowing her to wield it with superhuman physical prowess.

JUJUTSU:

• Immense Cursed Energy: Y/N's power comes from her relation to Michizane Sugawara, but it only first manifested when she transformed Rika into a cursed spirit. Rika became a vengeful spirit so powerful. Rika's boundless cursed energy could be shaped into any technique, allowing Y/N to use advanced jujutsu shortly after learning how to use it.

Advanced Cursed Energy Control: Y/N quickly learned how to channel some of the curse energy into her ring or her katana but would often rely on Rika's full power rather than finely controlling it on her own. With a lot of training and hard work, Y/N managed to gain a much greater control over her massive amounts of cursed energy. She made up for her lack of physical strength by strengthening her entire body and weapon with constant flows of cursed energy while in battle. This state increased her strength and speed tremendously and made the opponents unable to read her energy flows. Y/N's every attack carries incredible destructive power, and she can restrict all incoming damage to herself to a minimum. By falling to the ground with her body reinforced, Y/N can shatter the ground from the impact.

• Reverse Cursed Technique: Thanks to Rika's immense levels of cursed energy, Y/N was quickly able to adapt to her friends' injuries and use a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal all of them at once. Y/N used the advanced healing ability with less than a years worth of jujutsu training with Rika's power. Even after realizing the curse from Rika's spirit, Y/N retained the ability to output reverse cursed energy on her own.

• Special Grade Vengeful Spirit [Rika]: While haunting Y/N, Rika could attack anyone who got too close to Y/N using his arms without fully manifesting himself, and Y/N could draw cursed energy from him. Fully manifesting with only a small percentage of his power, Rika can effortlessly kill any demon. After surpassing his limits, Rika's power was far beyond every curse and demon.

• Cursed Speech: Y/N has since become more proficient with cursed speech. While connected to Rika through the ring, Y/N can even make the Snake Eyes and Fangs insignia appear on her mouth as if she was born with it. This allows her to activate the technique by speaking commands.

• Shikigami: Y/N can summon shikigami using her hair as an intermediary. The shikigami appear as small bats with heads similar to Rika's. They fly around the opponent to form a sphere, their orbital trajectory constitutes a domain that can slash anyone inside it.

SWORD:

DAILY UNIFORM:

DAILY UNIFORM: