𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

◦•●◉✿Dandelions✿◉●•◦

Chapter 9- The Battle

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

YOU GRIPPED YOUR SWORD tightly while stuffing the cursed object in your pocket. Uzui was excited to fight this thing since it's specially with you. You squinted your eyes as your gaze turned cold, "This probably a grade two or one, we need to be careful." You spoke up as you and Tengen moved away when the curse attacked.

Both of you left the house since the curse had destroyed half of it anyways. Small curses emerged from the worm's body, "The number of curses is increasing, we need Maki and Toge as well." You calmly said, slicing a curse with your sword. Tengen let out a loud gasp as he also sliced a curse, "Huh?! We can handle them alone!" He exclaimed, jealousy raising up again at the mention of your friends.

"They can handle these curses while I exorcise the bigger one." You stated, moving away before the curse could get a hold on you. A horde of curses merged together, forming a slightly bigger curse, "They can form themselves in bigger curses... At this rate we won't be able to finished them unless I exorcise the source of them..." You thought as you readied your fist. Red and black energy could be seen around your fist, "Black Flash!" You exclaimed, punching the curse right in the abdomen and sending it away.

Tengen let out a whistle of amazement, "That's flamboyant, tech me how to do it." He said, flashing you a wide grin. You stared at him in confusion at first, but then you saw a curse about to jump at him, "Uzui san! Behind you!" You yelled which made him turn around. Just then...

"Blast away!"

The curse was suddenly pushed away by a strong force. Uzui turned and saw Toge walking toward him, "Kelp." He said, making a peace sign with his fingers.

-U Z U I   P O V-

I saw one of Y/N's friends walked toward me after he finished that creature. How did he do that? I need to see it more clearly to know how.

I turned to talk to Y/N, but she was gone to fight those little things. I could see the big worm-like monster about to grab Y/N and I was about to move, but someone moved her away and ended up on top of Y/N. It was that girl again... What was her name again?... Maki! Yes that's right.

"You need to focus, I won't always be here to save you." I heard the girl say which pissed me off to be honest, I don't like her attitude or how she gets close to Y/N. They both stood up and ran toward us, "Alright, the plan is clear. We distract the smaller curses while Y/N exorcises the main one." Maki stated as the other two nodded in agreement. I hate to follow her, but to end this battle I have to do so.

"Toge, you will cover Y/N's back."

"Salmon."

"No, I will! I can defeat more than one of those creature in the one time."

Maki raised her eyebrow at me, "You don't have curse energy to kill them, you at least need a cursed tool like mine to defeat them. Not to mention, the curse sends more and more curses everytime one dies." She said, gesturing to her spear-like weapon. I sighed and nodded my head, I have no other option but to let my future fourth wife fight along with this boy.

I prepared my swords as me and Maki prepared ourselves to fight while Y/N and the boy named Toge ran ahead. I took a deep breath to start my next move, "Sound Breathing: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!" I ran in an incredible speed while slashing curses with my spinning swords and protecting myself as well. Once I stopped, I could see Maki killing four curses. I smirked since she couldn't do the same thing as me, I have killed half of the curses in one move.