chapter two

As me and tommy stroll into the gates of hell I see my bastard of a brother leaning against a wall making out with a random groupie..as always.
So like the unbothered queen i am i shove into them hoping that somehow his lips get bitten off or that he hopefully contracts herpes.

"YOU FUCKING BUTXH UGH I CAN SEE WHY NO GUYS LIKE YOU ,YOU MAN" his bitch shrieks.

"listen stephanie or stacey or whatever your just a dumb blond air head that he won't call back next week. i'm doing you a favor babe he's fucking other bitches"

"MY NAME IS BRITTANY YOU BITCH" she squeals whilst reaching out to grab my hair

oh no she wouldn't
before she even reaches to touch me i grab her wrist twist it and slam her to the ground
"next time you try that you won't be breathing now im gonna let you go and your gonna go cry in the toilets wishing you hadn't even attempted that now tata darling"

as i turn around to leave i feel a shadow over me as my brother gives me another reason to kill myself
"you dumb whore who do you think you are"
as his hand stretches out to slap me i wince in shock as a prepare for the contact of pain...

but it never comes and as i open my eyes i feel a pang of relief and shock as though see a hand incasing my brothers and bath in the fear in his face.

"touch her and you won't be able to see what happens next"

Low and behold ladies and Gentlemen Blake Romero my knight in shining armour , the man who tormented my self restraint for the last 5 years stands there defending my honour against my brother.

i feel my heart swell however i realise what's happening and scoff whilst turning on my feet whilst looking at the audience staring in shock and some with jealousy as i nonchalantly say
"thanks romero but i could've held my own"

he scoffs and lets my brother fall to the floor as he turns into the opposite direction muttering curse words and i somehow hear the words ungrateful woman but i shrug it off and head to class as tommy trails after me i'm confused shock and also something indescribable in his eyes.

"So you never let me defend you towards your brother but you let romero"

I turn around to look at him and i realise what that look is:
Defeated Betrayal
"i didn't ask him and i don't know why he fucking got involved"
"are you sure there's nothing going on between you guys"
HUH
"EW NO WHAT THE HECK"
"oh..good"
good??
"wdym"
"i mean if there's nothing going on between you guys that means your available...right"and as i try to un cypher his words and the look in his eyes i realise what it is...infatuation
"tommy you know your my best friend right "
"yeah"
"which means that there can never be anything between you and me..EVER"
"ever???"
"EVERRR"
he looks down in shock at my words and slowly turns around to trail away.
as i call his name i see him sink lower and wave me away saying he needs time.

atleast i got that over with and broke the news to him .

i look at my time table and look at my next lesson
UGH CALCULUS

i sink lower that tommy could and walk away dreading this lesson even starting.

—————————-
author note
whew blake is too cute fr
bye