Part 1

Tera hi tera intezaar hai, mujhko bas tujhse pyaar hai. Raavi hummed along to the song as she watched the repeat telecast of her show, noting the areas she needed to improve upon. The dance sequence was almost complete when the doorbell rang, and she got up with a huff. She knew her bhukkad bhootnath was on the other side of the door, mentally preparing herself for an inevitable and unnecessary argument.

She had just barely inched the door open when he slammed it wide open and stormed into her living room. "Kya hai Shiva, aaj toh pehle se hi gussa naak pe chadha hai. What happened now?" Raavi rolled her eyes while stepping towards the kitchen to grab him a glass of water.

"What happened? Are you fcuking kidding me Raavi?" Shiva wrapped his hand around her wrist and turned it behind her back. Raavi's eyes widened in surprise as she clutched onto his shoulder with her other hand.

"Kya karaha hai Shiva? Chod. You have officially lost it." She squirmed in his grasp, but his grip only tightened.

"Me? Akal toh teri udd gayi hai. Ye kya hai Raavi?" Shiva pulled up a video of today's episode on his phone and scrolled to the dance sequence. Raavi watched as she put her arms around her co-actor and sang the lyrics of Zara Zara Touch Me.

"Are you blind? Aaj ka episode hai, aur kya?" Raavi looked back up to him and was taken aback by the fury that was swirling in his eyes. He pulled her in closer, their noses rubbing against each other. "Shiva," she whispered, her heart beating faster with the increasing proximity.

"Itna paas paas dance karne ki kya zaroraat thi? What was the fcuking need for this sequence?" Shiva grabbed the back of her neck and tilted her head backwards, his grip harsh and punishing.

"Tu kya bola raha hai Shiva? This is my job, the script demanded it." Raavi leaned her head backwards, putting as much distance between them as she could muster.

"Chaiye jo bhi script demand karegi, toh vo karegi?"

"Haan, mera kaam hai. Tujhe use kya? Why do you care?" Raavi pushed him backwards and peeled away from his grip, steadying herself against a coffee table.

"You're right. Mujhe kya? Main hota kaun hu jo mujhe farak pade? Tere liye toh ye Rahul sab kuch hai na. Main toh kuch bhi nahi hoon. Kuch bhi nahi. I make no difference in your life."