Part 2

"Main toh kuch bhi nahi hoon. Kuch bhi nahi. I make no difference in your life." Raavi reeled back in shock from Shiva's words, her heart wrenching from the despair in his voice.

"Shiva tu baath ko kahan se kahan leke ja raha hai? Rahul ke saath main itne mahino se kaam kare ja rahi hoon, tab tujhe koi problem nahi thi? What happened now?"

Shiva wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her flush against his body. Raavi shuddered in anticipation as his arm snaked around her waist and his fingers dug into her hip. His touch was light yet demanding enough to pique her interest and arousal. Her heart hammered against her chest as Shiva curled a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Itne mahino se usne tujhe aise chua bhi nahi," Shiva whispered into her ear while he stroked the back of his fingers across her cheek. Her toes curled in nervousness, yet she found herself leaning closer to his insistent touch.

"Kaise chua?" Raavi whispered back, wondering if she actually wanted to know the answer. Shiva's gaze hardened at her blatant ignorance, and he replaced his soft caresses with a hard and punishing tilt to her chin.

"Sach much mein anjaan hai ke anjaan bane ki natak karahi hai?"

"Iss duniya mein sab kuch toh sirf tujhe hi pata hai na. Who am I to know anything?" Raavi retorted back while tilting her chin further upwards at her own accord. The challenge was clear in her eyes, matching the fire that was swirling in his.

Shiva took a deep breath to control his raging anger and hormones. There had been an invisible line between them, and they had never dared to cross to the side of attraction. Only he knew, how much his heart and body craved to explore the connection between them, but he had long before settled for cold showers. With as much willpower as he could gather, he let go of her and turned around to leave. He was just about to take step towards the door when Raavi clucked her teeth from behind him. It was as if she was mocking him for his cowardice while brutally dismissing him as well.

That was all it took for him to whirl back around and slam her against the wall, his chest heaving up against hers while his arms caged her from both sides. Raavi was taken aback from the sudden movement, and he could see the fear in her eyes. Her breathing had become staggered, and she scrunched up the ends of her zipup in the palms of her hands. Normally, he would have stopped his advances but the desire behind the apprehension in her eyes was calling out to him and he was not noble enough to refuse.

"Aise chua," he gritted out while pulling out her hair clip and flinging it across the room. It clanked loudly against the floor but neither of them was bothered by the sound of it. Their beating hearts and heaving breaths drowned out any other sound. He turned her around and pressed her up against the wall, her back just an inch away from his warm chest. One of his hands settled across her waist as if to stake his claim while the other got lost in her beautiful tresses. He ran his fingers through the strands, taking his time to feel the softness while tightening his grip on her waist and moving in closer to the wall. Once he was satisfied with his detangling, Shiva swiped her hair to one side of her shoulder. He trailed one finger from the back of her ear to the bottom of her neck as she interlaced her fingers with his hand around her waist.

"Aise chua," he whispered as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of roses. If he had his way with her, then this delicious scent would be overridden by his own. "Shiva," she gasped while flattening her palm against the wall, steadying herself in the wake of his affection.

"Aise chua." His lips lightly touch the lobe of his ear as he palmed the front of her neck with his dominant hand. He exerted a slight bit of pressure while tilting her head back so that her eyes could meet his own. He watched her eyes widening in surprise as his other hand slipped underneath her zip up sweater. He was met with bare skin, and he groaned at the discovery of a potential crop top. Shiva outlined the bottom of her top with his thumb before circling the edges of her navel. Raavi latched onto his wrist when his touch traveled upwards, and he immediately slid his hand down back.

He lightly grabbed her shoulders and turned her back around to face him. Her eyes were cast downwards in shyness while she wringed her fingers together in nervousness. He grabbed her chin and ran the pad of his thumb across her upper lip, forcing her to look back into his eyes.

"Aise chua usne tujhe. But I'm not supposed to care right? Mujhe toh koi farak nahi padna chaiye na. Toh tujhe jo karna hai tu kar," His voice hardened as he pushed her away, his jealousy getting the best of him, yet again. She grabbed his wrist with as much force as she could muster and stopped him from leaving.

"You know what your problem is Shiva? Tujhe lagtha hai ke tujhe sab pata hai, when in reality you know jackshit. Aise chua, vaise chua kartha ja raha but you clearly didn't watch the video closely. Aa tujhe dekhau chuna kisse bolthe hai. Let me show you what really happened."

Thank you everyone for all the love & support for my first work on Wattpad!

Do you like the story so far? What are your thoughts?