In Heat (Arataki Itto x Gorou)

It was a normal day like any other. Today I had to teach a series of training exercises for our soldiers. It was not such a hot day, however, I felt very warm, I couldn't stop sweating even though I had washed my face several times with cold water.

— Gorou...- a cold hand touched my shoulder, calling my attention and surprising me.
— Oh! Your excellency! May I ask what are you doing here?
— Our soldiers noticed you exhausted, they didn't hesitate to tell me since they were worried about you.

So even our soldiers noticed my strange attitude. I sighed and cleared my voice to straighten my back and speak firmly.

— I-I'm fine your excellency!
— Gorou, I know you're not okay. You are not only the general of our troops, you are also my friend, I would not like you to get sick. Please go rest.
— B-but I...
— It's okay...go.

My ears drooped as did my smiling expression. I didn't want to disappoint her excellency just because I felt a little sick. Without more, I thanked and headed to my humble abode. On the way I felt even worse, I felt very dizzy and my vision became blurry. Without being able to help it, I staggered, if it hadn't been for a pair of strong arms I would have fallen to the ground.

— Woah! That was close! Are you okay?
— Ah...

Looking up, I met piercing red eyes. I reacted, forgetting my discomfort almost completely and separated from him. It was Arataki Itto, I had talked to him a few times before, he was silly but funny, I liked him a lot. I looked away and covered my face, leaning against a wall. My heart started beating fast and my face burned even more from the heat, but worst of all, my stupid tail started wagging back and forth like I was excited or something, even I, couldn't understand my own body.

— W-what are you doing here?
— I was just walking around here! Until I saw you from afar. You were about to fall so I rushed to get to you and catch you.
— O-oh...I...I see.

I tried to back away as Arataki approached but forgot my back was against the wall, mentally cursing myself for making such a foolish decision. Arataki got closer to me and for some strange reason he started sniffing me. What the hell? Who was the dog, him or me? Right now he looked like a giant dog. His soft breath against my neck made me moan. I couldn't help it, but he didn't seem to notice.

— General, you smell really good.
— p-please...A-Arataki...I-I need you to get away from me...
— Oh, it's true! You feel bad, right? Let me take you to the nearest inn!

I didn't even notice when he picked me up and started walking quickly. But I felt even hotter. Arataki's body was great. I loved his chest and the red marks across him. I shook my head trying to erase the dirty thoughts until I remembered why I was like this. I was in heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. I don't know when I fell unconscious. Trying to get up I stopped when I felt a painful bulge inside my pants. This was bad, this was very bad. Quickly and embarrassedly I covered my private parts with my hands. I had to search for Arataki but I couldn't do it this way. Was I in a hotel room? Oh right, Arataki told me that he would take me to an...WAIT, does that mean he had other intentions all along? Did he know that I was in heat? Of course not! He is not that smart! B-but then why!?

— Gorou!

Arataki's voice made me flinch. Shit, this was so bad. If I look at him directly in the eyes I could lunge at him and lose control. Arataki approached me making me back up on the bed I find myself sitting on. I hugged my tail trying to calm down, and without being able to help it I began to pant. Arataki's smell was strange but very pleasant. Arataki's hand rested on my head. Shit, there were my ears...which were extremely sensitive.

— Are you okay buddy? Your body feels very hot.
— S-shit...I-I'm sorry about this...

It took all my strength to make him fall on the bed, I then settled on top of him and hugged his neck to kiss him. Surely this would have consequences but I didn't care, right now I felt really hot, it was unbearable. Our tongues began a battle for dominance. I broke away with a moan as I felt Arataki's hand squeeze my tail.

— General, I hope you take responsibility for this.

In the blink of an eye, Arataki got rid of my clothes and ran his tongue all over my body until he reached my dick. His mouth was so large that he swallowed it easily, his head bobbing up and down. It felt so good, I was sure I'd cum soon. I wrapped my hands around his horns, trying to push him away before I did it, but he was too strong and continued, making me come into his mouth. I sighed in relief, a little bit embarrassed by Arataki's dirty but exciting action. His mouth was open in a smile as he showed me the fluid that had just spilled from my dick. I grabbed his horns and shook him.

— s-spit it out idiot!
— Nope.

He laughed and swallowed the slightly whitish fluid, then stood up and finished removing his clothes. Shit...his dick was huge...would that go inside me? I swallowed hard as he approached me. He had claws and could hurt me if he put his fingers inside me.

— W-WAIT!
— what? Why?
— You have claws! You can hurt me!
— B-but I need to prepare you...If I don't, I won't be able to get in.
— I-I'll do it myself!

I grunted and licked my fingers to get them wet and sticky, then spread my legs to slide two of them  slowly. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Exchanging glances with that hot oni in front of me I was extremely embarrassed but I felt the need to delight him with the sight in front of him, so I did my best to try to seduce him by masturbating myself with my hand and fingers. Arataki just looked at me in surprise. There was an intense gleam of lust in his eyes, and he licked his lips over and over, with eagerness.

— I-I think I'm ready...- I sighed as I pulled my fingers out.

Arataki didn't hesitate to move closer to position his dick in my hole. I screamed in pain when he entered, it was huge, it would to destroy me. Tears soon filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Arataki licked them away and kissed me, sticking his tongue into my mouth.

— It's only the half...hold on a little longer...please.
— I-I can't...it's too big...
— Haha...thanks...
— You're an Idiot.

Arataki laughed and comforted me so that the pain turned into just pleasure. When I felt better, Arataki pushed his dick in all the way, making me moan. He was so big that it reached exactly where my G-spot was. Each thrust of his filled me with pleasure. He increased his pace more and more. I cried out in pleasure as I felt his hand squeeze my abdomen.

— Do you feel it general? My dick is right here...inside you. It feels so fucking good.
— Go faster...
— oh? Like this?
— ah~!

His thrusts were faster and deeper. I hugged his back and scratched it, it felt really good. I normally spent my heat alone but I guess it wasn't that bad to spend it with someone...especially if that person was Arataki Itto. I bit Arataki's shoulder. His hair was so soft...I want to pull it...or his horns. When I was about to cum I squeezed his horns and moaned loudly. Shortly after, Arataki finished inside me too.

— That was...so good.- Arataki pulled out his dick, his cum started to spill out of my hole.
— Yeah...- I feel much better now.- I need to have a ba- WAIT, why are you still hard?!
— Oh, I guess we're not done yet.- Arataki smirked mischiveously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy everyone! I needed to write this! I hope you like it too 😫🖤