Anatomy (Albedo x Kaeya)

I stood confused and serious, patiently waiting for a response from Kaeya, who kept his expression of surprise, and his glass of dandelion wine slightly tilted. Hearing him laugh softly, a calm ran through my entire being. I still had a lot to learn about the world and I didn't want to bother this person who made me feel so strange and pleasant at the same time.

The position he was in was so flirtatious and seductive. He was leaning against a piece of furniture, with his available hand on it, and one of his legs slightly raised. Kaeya's room was small so we couldn't be too far apart from each other.

The reason I was there is because I wanted to paint him, I really thought he was beautiful. His dark skin, his long blue hair, his eyes, and his stocky but slim body. I loved seeing his waist. Thin and small. My hands aren't that big, though I'm sure if I made a circle with them, they could fit Kaeya's waist.

I reacted when I noticed how the opposite left the glass of wine on the furniture and separated from him, and then began to get rid of his clothes. I could see his sideways smile. Was he happy about something so simple? No no, that wasn't a smile of happiness...it was of...mockery perhaps? I felt a tingle all over my body seeing him completely naked. It was not the first time that I made paintings about anatomy, I had seen other naked bodies in order to study more of it but...why did I feel so different with Kaeya?

— What's up mister perfect? Despite having such a serious expression, your eyes give you away. Do you admit that you like me?
— I'm just a little surprised you agreed...
— why? I'm always open to interesting and fun proposals.
— I wonder what my proposal was...
— Both.- he smirked.- it was an interesting and fun proposal.

I didn't say anything else, I just started my work. His body was so beautiful. Dark hues graced every inch of his skin. He really was beautiful. I longed to touch his body. Or maybe mold clay to make a sculpture of it. I really loved his body. From my perspective, Kaeya is one of the most attractive men I have ever seen. Even Klee knows that I always paint portraits of him. He's so pretty and graceful.

It didn't take me even 20 minutes to paint when Kaeya moved. I frowned slightly, and when I was about to complain, Kaeya pushed the canvas back, making it fall, and then sat on my legs, wrapping his arms around my neck. I was static, I didn't know what to do in this type of situation. I'm not good at reacting but honestly I was surprised with the sudden action. What was he actually trying to do? I can not understand. I backed away slightly as Kaeya got even closer to my face. I felt even more confused and overwhelmed when he laughed.

— Oh Albedo~ Don't you understand? I've been trying to seduce you.
— Seduce me? I'm not even a human, why?
— Who cares if you're human or not? I just really think you're handsome and clever...and that's my type in men.

Without further ado, Kaeya pressed his lips against mine. He was kissing me so eagerly and passionately, but I tried to keep up with him. I couldn't waste an opportunity like this. If we had sex...then maybe I'll be able to touch the body I like so much more confidently. I might understand more about his weak points sexually speaking and I could even seduce him. I want to have him all to myself...I want to sculpt and paint him. I want him to just pose for me. I have to push myself and surprise him right now to get more special opportunities like these.

— Oh god~!

It was the first time I had heard Kaeya make such sounds. It was like a sweet melody. I licked and bit his nipples trying to make him gasp and moan louder. If my theory was correct, Kaeya was aroused from the pain, he was moaning every time I bit his nipples or squeezed his penis. What was that term? Ah yes, masochist. Kaeya could be a masochist. I would have to find out. I masturbated his penis quickly while I raised my face to his shoulder to bite him, with such force that even a tiny trickle of blood began to run down his chest. My assumptions were correct, Kaeya was a masochist. He moaned so loud, so he enjoyed the action I just did.

— Starting off abruptly I see.

I didn't answer, however, his smile was exciting, so with no more time to lose, I inserted two of my fingers into his hole with force. The room was filled with moans...surely the other knights could hear us, though Kaeya didn't seem to mind. As I stimulated him from behind and in front, Kaeya made an effort to speak.

— H-hey~ A-A-Albedo...you-you're a robot a-aren't you? Ah~! D-do you have...a robot dick o-or something?
— I'm a synthetic human. So yes...I do have a penis.
— haha~ penis.

I got up with Kaeya in my arms and gently set him down on the desk. I didn't want to stain his bed with our fluids, in itself, Kaeya's sounds already gave us away and surely the people who were near the place knew what we were doing. I removed the hair tie from my hair and tied it completely into a ponytail for comfort. Kaeya just watched every move of mine. I kept quiet and serious while I started getting rid of my pants and my coat. And finally, I took off my accessories.

— Seeing you this way makes me even hotter...

Once again, I didn't respond, just hurriedly stretched out Kaeya's hole and thrust my penis in with a single thrust, making him cry out with pleasure and pain.  Kaeya's laugh made me nervous, but I stayed serious and waited for him to get used to my size. Kaeya smiled and stared at me, I could have sworn there were hearts in his eyes.

— why are you taking so long? I want you to leave me not being able to walk for a month if it's possible...

I sighed trying to calm down, despite being a synthetic human, I was at my limit. I placed my hands on his waist and began to move abruptly and quickly, didn't it hurt? I was being very harsh but he seemed to enjoy it. If he was enjoying it then I don't have to judge him, I should keep going, I might even pick up the pace to make him feel better. His waist was as small and slim as I had guessed. However, he also had perfectly marked abs and pecs. And there was a V marked on his hips. It was a very beautiful body. Sculpting it would be quite a challenge.

— Oh~! Albedo~! It feels...it feels so good~

My breaths became irregular just like the beats of the machine that I have as a heart. My penis came in and out of his hole almost fleetingly. Kaeya was a flood of tears of pleasure. He kept moaning and panting heavily. He really was enjoying it. His chest rose and fell frantically. I could see my penis moving in and out of Kaeya's slim abdomen.

— I-I-I think I'm going to-!

I sped up my movements and Kaeya came, smearing cum all over his abdomen, and soon after I came too, grunting. I pulled my penis out of him, making him moan again. That was a very sensual image, Kaeya's hole was beginning to spill my semen. I could make a nice painting out of this. I reacted and walked over to the dropped canvas to pick it up and continue my work.

— I'm surprised, you were great even though I'm not going to let you go today so easily.- Kaeya got up and winked at me.
— Good, I'll be able to study your anatomy further.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Hello! I hope you are very well my dear people. The idea came to me after the recent Inazuma event, I hope you like it a lot. Enjoy it! 🖤🖤🖤