Chp 1:

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I woke up early today with the help of my personal maid Layla.

Who seem quite annoyed.

After all she need an hour to wake me up.

She start to dress me up, after a long shower.

-"Lady (L/N)" I heard the butler call.

-"Yes"

-"I want to inform you that lady Lily woke up, and she's now waiting fir you in the dinner room" The old lady butler said.

-"Thank you"

I was eating breakfast with my sister Lily, who didn't stop talking about the invitation that comes from the Eastern empire, from the empress Navier herself where she invited my sister and me to celebrate the new year, how lucky, I always wanted to meet the Empress of the Eastern Empire, and we are leaving today in a few minutes.

I was already prepared and just waiting for my sister Lili, three minutes later she appeared wearing a cute red dress, "Sister how do I look?" She smiled at me making me almost blind.

-"You look so beautiful" I responded taking her small hands in mine, walking to the carriage. Where the nights were waiting for us.

I was wearing the same dress but with different detals

One of the nights helped my sister to walk inside before he helped me too, I smiled at him, his face becoming red as a tomato making me worried, and before I asked him if he was okay? he left.

The Travel didn't take much time, using magic, and a device I created a two years ago, my sister was looking through the window her eyes shining pointing at everything, I just giggle, it was rare for us to go outside together like this, maybe after we return I should take her around with me, "We arrived" a voice said making me come out of my thought, and my sister from her fascination, with that the door open, and I let my sister come out first before I did.

3the P.O.V:

Everyone watches the carriage stop and a small cute and elegant girl comes out of it, followed by a beautiful young woman, the two walk to the Empress and Emperor had been waiting for the guest that were supposed to come two weeks earlier.

And there they were walking elegantly towards them.

When they look at her for the first time they were all awe-struck, who wouldn't be after seeing such an attractive person, they couldn't help but just stare at the young female.