ch6: smut.

Navier didn't know how or why she was feeling this way, and she knew it wasn't right, but couldn't stop herself, so she took the clueless girl to her room.

-" Lady (Y/N)" Navier spoke as she locked the door behind her, her voice filled with emotions.

-"Yes your majesty" (Y/N) responded not looking at the Empress eyes, feeling shy all of sudden.

Navier didn't respond as she walked to lady (Y/N), kissing her cheeks slowly, like she was kissing an injury, taking off gard (Y/N).

She looked eyes with (Y/N), as she kissed her lips, before going to her neck, making (Y/N) let a small moan, Asher face turned red from embarrassment.

-"Y-your ma..ngh~"

The feeling grow inside of Navier making her push (Y/N) to bed, before starting kissing her soft lips, as she squeezed her breasts with her hands.

-"Ngh~~" (Y/N) let another moan as she felt the way Navier touched her, she wasn't ready as she expected herself to be, this was way to new for her.

-"I'm sorry but I can't stop myself" Navier apologized, her eyes filled with love and lust.
She took off her night dress, before doing the same to (Y/N).

Navier pushed away (Y/N)'s hands, as they tried to hide her body.

-"Don't hide yourself you so beautiful, I wanna see every part of you".Navier spoke as she buried her face in (Y/N) crock, giving small kisses, while hand where feeling (Y/N)'s body.

(Y/N) just nodded not trust her voice, as let Navier touch every part of her, and she couldn't lie, the way Navier was touching her made her feel so special.

Navier's hand made circle around (Y/N) stomach to tease her a little bit, as her tongue played with (Y/N) nipples before bitting on him like she did with her neck, that was bleeding a little,before going down.

Navier was a little hesitated in touching (Y/N) private part, she was new to this, so she was afraid that she might hurt her accidentally.

-"If I hurt you stop me okay?" Navier asked, to (Y/N) who just nodded enjoying the moment, before her mouth got back in playing and bitting (Y/N)'s breasts.

(Y/N) tried to hide her red face, with her hands, breathing heavily, not daring to to look eyes eyes with the Empress who was enjoying touching her.

Navier was a little uncomfortable in the position, so she changed.

Now (Y/N) was laying on the edge of the bed, her legs on the floor wide open for the Empress, while her back was on the bed.

-"ngh~~ahh~yes" (Y/N) moaned as she felt fingers teasing her.

Navier kissed her tummy before kneeling between her legs, giving kisses to her inner thigh, making (Y/N) bit her bottom lips as she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling.

The Empress soon let two fingers enter, enjoying the reaction she got from you.

You were on nine clouds, lust and pleasure already clouded any logic.

-"Please don't stoped, I'm begging you ah~~" you begged, as you felt her slow down.

She  kneeled in front of you, you couldn't see, you were laying on the bed, breathing heavly.

-"Ngh~~" you moaned as you felt her tongue, before you felt her lips kissing your tight then her teeth, before going back between your legs, and it continue like that until you come.

You didn't move you felt so tired, it was your first time.

-" (Y/N) say..You're mine aren't you?" She asked, as you nodded not understanding what she was saying.

-"Goodnight....I love you" The empress confessed before giving you a kiss on the lips.

Unedited.