Paula babysitting ? !

Demi's POV.
I still despise Paula A LOT. I woke up by myself and ate cereal and didn't talk to Simon he spanked me I didn't cry or had emotion.. Paula's been living with us for a month and I've only spoke to that man 4 times and those interviews made me. He told me Paula was baby sitting. I ran away and slammed my door. I yelled I hate both of you!

Simons POV
I'm not gonna spank her. I have a feeling Paula is a lot!I got my things ready for the X factor session.

Paula's POV
I thought tomorrow is gonna be a looong day.I was planning everything that I didn't notice I came back at 12:00. I woke up crappy and tired.I woke up around 7 but of course Simon beat me he had already made pancakes and stuff. I smirked then I stopped and said thanks babe.

Demi's POV
I was carefully sleeping then Paula came and woke me up I ignored her and kept sleeping, she was still on my bed shaking but,then she got mad she raised her voice saying DEMETRIA please get up! I said no, she started counting down she got to zero.I got up 3 seconds later and oh boy she was mad! I was wearing a old pink skirt and a blue t shirt as my pj's. She grabbed me and I started kicking and moving she had a paddle and I cried while saying please Paula!!! She lifted my skirt and and smacked me really hard and I blurted out IM REALLY SORRY MOM--MMMY!! I mean I'm sorry Paula... She said babe it's but i still have to spank you. She said 15 babe, SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I was crying so hard.Mommy I'm really sorry. I mean Paula , she frowned.

I hope u liked it next chap will be part 2 about babysitting day! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY PHONE BROKE! Love you!!!