Performance and interview's

Demi's POV
I was in the car I thought Dad would of let me go wash it out but no!So what if I said hell before I spitted the soap out!i kept on spitting out the window but Daddy Simon of course would of gotten mad so I did it secretly.

I'm hungry!Demester were gonna stop at Burger King after my interview.But I'm hungry now!Demi!She was quiet the rest of the trip.We had gone into radio studio.Simons interview was so boring I asked for 5 bucks he swatted me.SWAT Demi go be quiet and here (5 bucks). I went to the vending machine.I got a soda and a Choclate bar and baked hot Cheetos.It was so boring I watched Netflix.Pretty good movies but i was so bored.I wandered off.

I went into the game room.I started playing and playing.It was a blast!But it was an hour later I heard this angry man running and screaming DEMETRIA!DEMETRIA!DEMETRIA!Oh shit Simon!I ran away but I fell.He grabbed me and hugged me saying your in so much trouble.Go to the restroom now.I did as told .go take off your skirt.

I did it and Daddy Simon said 20 baby girl.She immediately started crying her butt was still red from today but I had to do it.I decided not to lecture her first.SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.Im sorry daddy!Its ok baby it's fine.Simon started cuddling me.Now lets go to your performance.

So we went to Burger King and we ate.Then we went to my performance I was singing neon lights.After that we went home I went to bed so tired.Without daddy spanking me thankfully.I hope he doesn't diaper punishment me like last time.Last time I got spanked 5 times and was annoying and he diaperd me for a week.

Ado should Simon diaper Demi for being really bad? There's a picture of her outfit btw!Thanks please comment.