don't be afraid to catch feelings? REWRITTEN

(a/n, sorry this came out later than I wanted, I was eating dinner and I sat on the couch for a minute and fell asleep for two hours, but I had a great nap so that's cool I guess. Also, do you guys prefer shorter chapters coming out daily or longer ones per week?)

(A/N, this is rewritten, honestly, i feel so bad for Becky and what happened to her in my au)

I felt my arms wrap around his neck, pulling him in.  By the time he was inches away from my face, I could feel his warm breath hitch on my lips, slightly parting to speak.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled, his British accent fumbling. 

"i-i don't know,"

even though i wasn't sure if this was right for me. I  pulled him closer, closing the gap between us. a few moments followed, still connected, we merely separated due to the lack of breath.  He gazed at me, I could swear I saw hearts in his eyes.  

"I'm sorry." i pulled my arms off him and got up from the bench.

"wait, Becky whats wrong?-" he said desperately.

i sat back down on the bench

"I'm scared, Tobey."

"huh? scared of what?"

"I'm scared that you're gonna abandon me after this" i muttered stupidly

he pulled me into his embrace.

"i promise i wont."

"can we maybe take it slowly?" i slightly pleaded

my thoughts came up with his answer before him.

"No! I need you to be my girlfriend now! I need you to kiss me in public and say you love me!" 

but his was much much odder.

"of course," he spoke into my hair.

(a/n, this is cute,, but also a reminder, they're 16 in this au so that's why they seem a little more grown-up abt the situation.)