Prologue.

'Lovemeplease is Live!'

The bold words flash up on Abby's screen, her smile widening as she locks her bedroom door, pressing an ear to the wood to make sure no one is home, all of her roommates seem to have gone out for the night — it's Saturday, after all. 

She's quick with her moves, jumping into bed, hitting on the notification widget that flashes up on her laptop screen, fingers tapping on it and instantly being taken to a tab that holds live video footage of the stream, his body on full display, head cut off from the camera but his hands are roaming his body.

He's in his usual get up, little mini skirt, today it's white, paired with a jumper that's green with a little bear on it, sleeves bunched up around his wrists, thigh high socks coming into view with small little green bows on the tops. She can feel his nervousness from here, painted fingernails chipped with black nail polish as they pull on strings from his jumper. She watches the comments pour in one after another, the screen flicking so fast she's wondering how he could read them that fast.

"I'm good, thank you for asking .... How are you?" He replies to one, a small tremor in his voice which has Abby melting at it, he's so fucking cute without even trying.

She makes quick work of typing out something for him, biting her thumb nail as she reads over the words before actually hitting send.

cherrybabyx: hi baby boy, feelin' good?

She hears his voice halter, a little gasp leaving his lips before he's running his hands over his thighs — her smile wide as she sees the reaction she gets from him, she always gets this reaction.

"Y-yes, I'm feelin' good." He slightly pants out, swallowing harshly that has his Adam's apple bobbing, causing Abby to begin typing again.

cherrybabyx: that's good baby, you going to show me how pretty you look touching yourself?

He whines, literally whines, when he sees this comment, his hand immediately coming down to palm the bulge under his skirt, his little moan making Abby bite her lip at his actions — he's just a work of art, she thinks.

"Gonna ... gonna touch myself now, is that okay?" He asks mainly towards cherrybabyx, but everyone replies anyway, telling him he can, but Abby sits and waits, letting him stir as he tries to find her comment by how silent he is.

cherrybabyx: yes baby, touch yourself.

She grins when he immediately flips his skirt up, showing his little green lace panties, cock hard in the material while his tiger tattoo comes into show barely on his thigh due to how high his socks are. He slowly palms himself, whining when the lace rubs against the red angry tip of his leaking cock.

"F-feels really good. Do I look pretty?" He asks, searching for praise which is what Abby finds so hot about him, he'll beg for praise and want to be called a good boy until he's covered in his own come and whining.

Everyone is flooding his comments, telling him he's pretty, he's beautiful, he's so hot, his cock looks amazing in his panties — but his eyes search for one name, as usual, wanting her praise than anything.

cherrybabyx: yes baby, you look so pretty. My pretty baby boy, Mmh?

His moan is guttural at the words, fingers immediately pulling down his panties and showing off how hard and leaky he is, the camera picking up his soft whines when the cold air hits his throbbing cock.

It's nearly twenty minutes of teasing, loud moans and begs from him as he continues, Abby typing him commands and him obeying, his body shaking and hand gripping his skirt while his other fisted his cock desperate to come, She commanded him to come, and she's never seen him come so fast and hard before, spurts on his jumper, hand and even on his skirt — he was a sinful sight.

Harry ends it after that, sitting back in his chair. He tugs his hair to help him calm down, taking deep breaths as he grabs the cloth that he had ready, wiping his fingers, in between his rings and rubbing at the stains on his jumper and skirt. He jumps when his computer digs.

'cherrybabyx is Live!'

Harry grins, sitting back and clicking onto the widget.

Abby pulls off her robe, discarding it onto her bed gently before resting back down, grabbing her led lights remote and clicks it on red, grabbing her mask, a black one with red feathers around it, only blocking the upper half of her face, eyes and lips on show.

The red lights makes her hair darker than what it is, disguising her natural colour. She fluffs it out, making sure her black lingerie is all in tact, push up lace bra with straps on her tummy strapping down onto her lace thong, straps holding her stockings up and heels on her feet — everyone goes nuts for her heels. 

She hits play on her playlist that's designed for her shows, letting it hum lowly before she's hitting on the go live! button. Her figure immediately flashing up on screen illuminated in red as she kneels, hands running down her body.

Harry is sat back, watching as the red flashes up on this screen her figure illuminated, showing off her curves and the way her hair frames her face that's covered by a half mask, her lips stained red also, plump and so fucking inviting.

"Hello my babies." She purrs out, lip being taken between her teeth and smiling at the way her tips immediately go up, comments flooding in and Harry is in awe of her, how confident she is and how well she holds herself.

lovemeplease: hello, mommy.

He immediately sighs sending it, feeling himself hardening yet again when she tucks her finger into her mouth, reading over comments as she sucks it, making Harry nearly whimper.

"Hello baby, how are you? Been good for mommy?" She asks, everyone replying with begs of wanting to see her and wanting to touch themselves but they want her permission first — she's dominating the entire internet.

lovemeplease: I'm good mommy. Want to see you :(

Harry feels himself hardening when she sits on the bed, legs bent and feet clad in heels resting on the mattress as she shows the camera her clothed cunt, smug smile on her lips when she sees how much everyone is begging for her, and her only.

"You want to see me? Hmm, I thought I give commands around here? Touch yourself for me, baby." She commands, her eyes darkening under the red lights, her own hand running down her body, touching herself up slowly as Harry immediately grabs his cock again.

Anything she says, he'll do.

It's nearly forty minutes of her teasing everyone, bouncing on her dildo while she tells everyone what to do, her body moving effortlessly and her moans filling up everyone's ears, her commands making people tip more and more, begging her to let them come as she herself tries to get herself off. She thrives off it all, makes her body shiver from how much people want her, all the attention on her only.

Harry's a mess when she finishes up, come all over himself again as he feels himself nearly falling asleep from how exhausted he is from wanking twice in a row — she knows exactly how to get him like this, and he fucking loves it.

A chime from his phone makes him groan, reaching for it on his desk and tapping on the screen to see a text from Niall.

Lad! Where are you?! Everyone's asking for you, you are the captain of our team after all! Come, quick!

That draws him back into his reality.

The captain of the football team. The most sought after jock on campus.