001

loud music boomed through the speakers, bass bumping against the walls along with the flashing led lights around the mansion. everyone was having the time of their lives, minus the people who weren't. but that's just stupid, yoongi thought with a scoff. who comes to a party just to sit in the corner miserably?

definitely not yoongi. unlike most people, he has friends. friends who were bad influences on him? maybe, but he wasn't that much of a good influence himself. not when he pulled out a bag of weed, placing it on the clear, round table that his friend group surrounded.

namjoon's eyes widened at the green herb. "yoongi-hyung, where the hell did you get that from?" namjoon worriedly looked up at the older. "what if the cops come and search this place? we'll get in deep trouble." yoongi shrugged. "you're worrying too much," the blond placed a hand on the brunette's shoulder. "the cops have no reason to come. unless they wanna party too, which isn't likely. relax, we'll be fine." namjoon gulped, hesitant to trust the other but eventually nodded.

"anyways, it's all yours," yoongi motioned to the five boys who sat around the table. "i'm the d.d, can't get high tonight. but, i can sleep tonight." usually, yoongi would never find himself sleeping at a party, busy socializing with others with his extremely good social life. but if he couldn't smoke weed like he usually did, what was the point of staying awake? the group wanted to stick to each other for tonight anyways.

cheers emerged from the table, everyone thanking yoongi, who just smirked and nodded, watching as everyone rolled up their blunt, passing a lighter around to light them up. yoongi found it hilarious how after a few minutes, everyone died down, slumped against the couch and talking about god knows what. he had put on his face mask by then, not wanting to get high second handedly.

"you want some food for thought?" jin asked the group, who answered with a bunch of slurred yeahs. "what if. what if leprechauns were real. think about it hard. i have a strong feeling sunwoo would get his entire house ravaged." jin explained as everyone just nodded. "jennie and jackson too." taehyung added, huffing out a cloud of smoke. "maybe even yoongi-hyung," jimin shrugged. "i wouldn't allow that shit," yoongi defended himself. "i could take a leprechaun in a fight."

"well speak of the devil," jimin awkwardly nodded his head from where he sat, sandwiched between jungkook and taehyung. a scared girl marched her way over to the table, jennie kim. "put that up, now." she demanded. "what, why?" jungkook asked, becoming suddenly aware of his surroundings, blinking in utter confusion. "why? because the goddamn cops are here. this entire place is about to be searched!"

everyone froze. "damn, way to rip me out my high." jungkook sighed, rubbing his face. "just kidding! it takes more than a little officer to do that." he flashed a toothy grin in which jennie responded to with an eyeroll. "there's three officers here. someone's gotta hide the green or you all gotta sneak out and leave." jennie pulled out a small spray bottle, spraying it in the air and passing it around to the boys. extermin-stench, used to hide any evidence of there being weed in the air. this must be a normal occurrence... it probably was with how prepared she was.

yoongi grabbed the bag and the blunts used, thankful for having pockets on the inside of his jacket that weren't noticeable at all. he stuffed the good stuff in the pockets, spraying himself with the extermin-stench when passed to him for safety measures. the blond handed the bottle back to jennie, who stuffed it in her purse. "now that i think about it, there's probably no way you could sneak out without getting caught. the cops are searching the place for openly placed things that shouldn't be there, not what's on your person. they definitely have things to do and can't waste time dealing with high schoolers." she motioned for yoongi to scoot over on the couch, who obliged.