"Glady. That boss voice is very sexy."

(Another long chapter😅)

Flashback

"Let go of me!" Nora yelled. She was currently in her apartment getting ready for work when her abusive boyfriend came in.

"Shut up! You fucking whore! You're always talking to him!" He said choking her.

She gasped for air as he squeezed his hands tighter around her neck. She scratched at his hand trying to remove his hands.

He threw her on the ground and kicked her in the stomach. "If I find out you're cheating on me I will kill you. Now stop fucking crying and get your pathetic ass up."

She sniffed as she got and ran into the bathroom. She silently cried as she finished getting ready for work.

❤️❤️❤️

Nora walked into the bullpen with a smile on her face. "The better twin is here!"

Derek rolled his eyes while JJ laughed. Penelope came squealing when she saw Nora. She hugged Nora and she hugged back.

Nora smiled. "Hello my second favorite person. Don't tell Hotch that. He might throw a fit."

Penelope laughed. "Lips are sealed; but who is the first?"

"Jack. I had so much fun with him last week." She had a bright smile on her face.

Derek came over to his twin. "Well welcome to the team sis."

"Thanks Der. Can't wait to show the team I'm stronger than you." She lifts her arm to flex her muscles.

He shoved her to the side. "You know what go back to where you came from."

She slapped him in his arm. "Don't shove me."

He shoved her again.

She looked at him with a unamused  face. "I know this thick bitch did not just put his hands on me again."

She jumped in his back and wrapped her arm around his neck. "You wanna tussle let's go then."
(It's just them and the team no one is there so you guys don't feel second hand embarrassment)

"Nora get off me!" He tried to unwrap her arm but she put her arm tighter choking him more.

"Nora." The twins stop what they were doing when they heard there boss voice. "My office now."

She got off Derek back and winked at Hotch. "Gladly. That boss voice is very sexy."

He gave her a stern look while everyone else was laughing. They walk to his office and she closed the door. She sat in the chair while Hotch leaned on his desk.

"Can you try and not fight with Derek while your here?" He asked her

She smiled. "No that shiny head fucker is annoying. But since you asked so nicely I guess I can."