Chapter 4- Will the Wise

Look at her omg. Ok serious tho. TW btw if this does trigger you, people need to stop sexualizing her, and Twitter is allowing these pages to be on there? Like that's sick and people made these posts hours after she turned 18 like no omg.

                                      ~

"Will? Will!" Dustin calls out.

"Dustin!"

"Mrs. Byers?"

"What's going on? Where's Will?"

Lucas runs inside. "The field!"

"Will. I just found him like this!" Steph tells Joyce, sobbing.

"I think he's having another episode!" Mike tells them.

Mike pulls Steph away from Will, Steph holds onto Mikes arm, scared for Will.

"Will! Will! Will!"

"Sweetie, wake up! It's mom! Will!"

"Will! Wake up! Can you hear me?"

"Will please, just wake up."

"Please wake up!"

"It's mom!"

"It's me!"

Will opens his eyes.

-

"Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days."

"It's getting worse." Steph says.

"You think it's true sight?" Lucas asks.

"What's true sight?" Max asks.

"It's nothing."

                                         ~

"I can't remember."

"I need you to try."

"I was on the field... and then... it all just went blank, and... and then you were there."

"Will, I need you to tell me the truth."

"I am."

Joyce sighs and gets up and grabs the drawings.

"This shape, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween. It's the same shape as... as your drawing."

"These episodes that you're having, I think Dr. Owens is wrong. I think they're real. But... but I can't help you if I don't know what's going on. So you have to talk to me. Please. No more secrets, okay?"

Will nods.

"Okay." Joyce says. "Did... did you see this thing again on the field?"

"Yes."

"What... what is it?"

"I don't know. It's almost more like a feeling."

"Like the one you had that night at the arcade?"

He nods a yes.

"Yes."

"What does it want."

"I don't know. It came for me, and... And I tried. I tried to make it go away. But it got me, mom"

"What's that mean?"

"I felt it... everywhere. Everywhere. I still feel it. I just want this to be over." He says. Joyce brinngs him in for a hug.

"It's okay. It's okay. Hey, Listen . Look, look at me. I will never, ever let anything bad happen to you ever again. Whatever's going on in you, we're gonna fix it. I will fix it. I promise. I'm here." Joyce tells her son, she brings him back for another hug.