Chapter 5- Dig Dug.

Ok let's get a move on...

Also I've created a S4 theory bro...

~

"It's like... it's like I feel what the shadow monsters feeling. See what he's seeing." Will tells them both.

Stephanie was looking through Wills dresser to find Will a shirt. While Mike looked at the drawings.

"Like in the Upside Down?"

"Some of him is there." Will says. "But some of him is here too."

Steph grabs a shirt and walks towards Will. She sits beside him on the bed and hands him the shirt.

"Here, like in this house?" Stephanie asks him.

"In this house and... in me. It's like... it's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more. And the more he spreads, the more connected I feel to him I feel."

"And the more you see these now- memories."

"At first I just felt it in the back of my head." Will says touching his neck. "I didn't even really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream. And you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that. But know it's like. Now I remember. I remember all the time."

Maybe... maybe that's good?" Mike says.

"Good? Mike... good?" Steph says looking at him.

"Just think about it. You're like a spy now. A super-spy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling... maybe that's how we can stop him. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I really do."

Will looks down at the drawing. "What if he figures out we're spying on him? What if he spies back?"

"He won't." Steph states.

"How do you know?" He asks.

Steph grabs his hand. "We won't let him."

(Sorry I ruined a good byler moment I'm mad at myself too trust me)

~

Nancy and Johnathan enter a motel to rent a room.

Nancy rings the bell.

"We'd like a uh... room."

"We got those. You want a single or a double?" She says looking at the two teens.

"Double." They both say at the same time.

-

"Nance... uh, on or off?" Johnathan asks.

Nancy smiles.

"What?"

"Nothing, just... deja vu."

"Yeah."

"Don't you think it's weird?"

"What?"

"How we only seem to hang out when the worlds about to end."

"Its not going to end."

"Feels like it."

Nancy then lays her hand out showing her scar. "Still have yours?"

Johnathan smiles and then lays his hand out.

"Hmm. Mines bigger."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks."

They then pull their hands away.