Targeted

"Think we should've went to the festival with them, Jiro-kun?" (Y/n) felt guilty for ditching them like that, she said she would just go to the bakery with Mikey but they did a lot more than that. They bought a shit ton of snacks and candy so they could watch a movie (Y/n) has heard about "Perfect blue" she heard the movie was creepy and weird but she couldn't help the curiosity that filled her once she read it's reviews.

"Nah they're couples, we shouldn't be bothering them" he grabbed a strawberry pocky and placed it is between his lips "Plus, what's the harm. They're probably gonna ignore us anyway" he pouted. "Yeah, but we did use some of Takemichi's money to get all that stuff" "Are you gonna tell Takemichy?" "No" "Neither am I, problem solved"

"So what're we watching?" Mikey beamed and started eating his pocky. "Perfect blue heard that movie's a terrifyingly weird" she answered. "Teletubbies would've been better but alright"

»»--✿--««

"What the actual fuck was that!" Mikey gasped, the movie was confusing and as (Y/n) had warned, weird. "What the hell was that ending? I don't understand a thing. Wait who's the killer in this"

"I think it's the manager, Rumi. Think she has some sort of mental disorder where she believes herself to be the real Mima" (Y/n) tried to explain but it was no use. "Since that movie's finally finished, what're we gonna do right now?"

"Guess we could just talk, or maybe watc-" she was cut off with Mikey's index finger on her lips, silencing her "We talk, I'm not watching anything with you again. You have a shitty taste in movies"

"So...what's up with you and Takemichy. For some reason it seems like you're trying too hard to please him" He interrogated, he knew there was something going on between those two. She acted like his mom.

"Well, our parents had a divorce when we were at a very young age. My mom went to live in Osaka because that's where her family was, they both agreed that one of them had to keep one of us and the other will keep the other child. Mom took me with her to Osaka while Takemichi stayed in Tokyo with my dad. But our father got so caught up in work, he traveled a bunch and never stayed home. My mom pressured me into getting good grades. I kind of feel like it's my fault, I feel like I took our mom from him. I mean when I traveled to Tokyo for the first time, think I was ten, he said I stole mom from him and because I exist she didn't want him no more. I'm trying to be like a mom to him. I visit him too often like a week every month." She sighed

"And you'll be leaving Tokyo soon, aren't you?" He wondered, his question took her by surprise "I don't know" she drove her hands through her hair, touching it's roots in frustration "I want to stay with Takemichi, but I also have to go back to Osaka to finish studying, to make my mom proud." She argued, mostly with herself "To be honest, I really want to stay, but my mom!"

"Sorry for dumping all these family issues on you, what about you Mikey? I have never seen your fight before but from what I've heard, you're a pretty good fighter, that's what Takemichi said at least" She poked his cheek as a 'please'

"My grandpa taught me martial arts when I was really young" He said proudly. "Oh well Mister worldwide, have you ever had a girlfriend?" She already knew the answer but wanted to see him all embarrassed.

"Of course...not, listen girls are throwing themselves at me I'm just not interested!" He yelled with a tint of pink spread on his face. "Sure, I totally believe you. You are the invincible Jiro-kun after all" She teased.