ꔂ45

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

Dear Nana,

I never thought I'd meet you again to be honest.
I thought I'd live a sad life all by myself, but no.
You came and lit it up with your amazing, beautiful, ethereal smile.
I remember that you once told me that you like receiving letters. That's the main reason why I'm writing this.
Every moment of my life that I spent with you, are the best memories I could wish for.
That's why I though about this. Do you think we could be ready for the next step in our relationship? It's been 3 years now. I'll continue my speech soon, don't worry. Just follow the road of flowers

Love, Lee Jeno

"What did he prepare this time?" Jaemin smiled to himself. All those years of being with Jeno and the older never changed one bit.

Well his body did, but you don't hear jaemin complain. Maybe just because of the back pain sometimes, but you didn't hear that from me.

Jeno always liked to surprise Jaemin with gifts, dates, trips, you call it.

Jaemin slowly followed the petals who were neatly placed on the sand. The sound of the ocean Peacefully ringing in his ears.

Once the petals had finished, he took the peace of paper he had found on the floor right at the end of the path.

He found himself in front of their beach house.

They had decided to buy it for holidays, and mostly went there with all the other guys.

Go behind the house, in the garden

Was written on the paper.

He followed the instructions and went to the all to familiar garden, as his eyes widened.

Mark, Haechan, Chenle, Jisung, Han, Felix. Everyone was there, dressed in white. What was happening?

They were all standing in hand while holding an anemone. His favorite flower. (A/N: pic will be at the end)

"What's going on?" Jaemin asked, yet no one responded. They just all handed him the flowers and went back to their place, signaling Jaemin to keep on walking.

He then made a curve around the house, finding himself again at the beach.

He saw kind of a small house? A fort? He doesn't know how to describe it. It looked beautiful though.