Chapter One: Origins, Part 1

Narrator POV

In the city, a kid playing hide and seek accidentally finds a Gap where a group of Moogers leap out. Mentor Ji and the Red Samurai Ranger, Jayden, arrive as Ji evacuates the boy. Though Ji tries to reason with the Moogers, Jayden feels it's unnecessary to do so. He then proceeds to use his Spin Sword to fight off the swarm of Moogers.

Ji congratulates Jayden on his success and informs him about the assembly of the new team. Unknown to them, Octoroo watches them from a gap and sees Master Xandred's boat emerging from the water. He enters the boat and pays a visit to Master Xandred and Dayu. Xandred drinks his medicine as Octoroo tells Xandred about the return of the Samurai Rangers and thus assigns Tooya the task of hunting down the Rangers.

Before a swim meet, Kevin's father hands his son the Blue Dragon Origami, telling him that he, and Gabe are destined to become a Samurai Ranger. Mia plays at the orphanage. Mike has fun at the arcade with his friends. Emily plays her flute outside of her house.

Back at the Shiba House, Ji warns Jayden about an upcoming attack. Jayden remembers his father and his final words. Ji fires five color-coordinated arrows to each of the Rangers, then reveals the Samuraizers to Jayden.

The first (green) arrow heads for Mike, which also strikes the cheeseburger he is about to eat, knocking it right out of his hand.

The second (pink) arrow heads to the orphanage where Mia is at, landing in a tree trunk in the yard.

The third (yellow) arrow hits a bale of hay at Emily's farm.

The fourth (blue) arrow reaches Kevin as his swimming race is about to start, landing a few starting blocks away from him and magically penetrating the swimming pool's glass roof without breaking it.

The fifth and final (white) arrow hits the side of the seat where Gabe was seated.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

Gabe POV

I am at the swimming pool with Kevin and his dad. Kevin just swam to the other side of the pool, and saw us. "Son." Kevin's Dad called. "Dad." Kevin said, as he got out of the pool. "I wanted to wish you good luck for your final meet." Kevin's Dad said.

"Final meet?" Kevin questioned, and he look at me. "Don't look at me, Kev. I don't know anything about this." I said. "Ji, mentor to the Red Ranger, has told me the time is near." Kevin's Dad said, as he handed something to Kevin.

I looked at it, and it was almost the same thing, that my father gave me, before he moved. I wore it as a necklace. "The two of you have always trained with discipline and honor, knowing that it is both of your destinies to join the Power Rangers." Kevin's Dad said. "Proudly." Kevin said. "I guess." I said.

"Now the two of you must stand united with them, no matter how great the challenge. The two of you will not be alone." Kevin's Dad said.

ⒾⓃⓉⓇⓄⒹⓊⒸⓉⒾⓄⓃ

Hi, I'm Gabriel Itzel, but I prefer to be called Gabe. You might be wondering where my parents are, well my parents are out of the country.

When I was young my dad told me that I am the next in-line to become the White Samurai Ranger, so that's why I couldn't go with them. And my dad gave me the Deer Foldingzord.

My family and Kevin's family are really close. Kevin's Dad offers to take care, and prepare me for when I have to become a Samurai Ranger with Kevin.

Kevin and I have been bestfriends ever since than, we see each others as brothers.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ