Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water

A/N: I'm gonna be writing mostly, everything in 3rd Person. For now.

I kinda prefer writing in 3rd Person, but I'm still testing it out.

[3rd Person]

Today, the Rangers, except for Mia, were all at the Common Room. Where they were having their breakfast.

Jayden, Kevin, Mike and Luka were eating bowls of cereal.
Emily and Gabe were eating a piece of toast.

Kevin was measuring the amounts of stuff, to prepare to eat breakfast.

Jayden looked towards Kevin.

Mike and Luka leaned forward, at where they're seated, which was next to Kevin, and they looked at the Blue Ranger.

Emily and Gabe were standing, they look at Kevin, with the toasts in their hands.

Kevin saw everyone looking at him.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked. "Just eat already." He urged.

"Yeah, it's not that hard." Luka said. He grabbed his bowl. "Just grab your bowl, and grab a spoon." He grabs his spoon. "Put the spoon into the cereal." He demonstrated. "Lift it up, and open your mouth wide." He said, and said 'ah', while ding so.

Emily and Gabe quietly giggled.
Mike looks at Luka fondly.
Jayden rolled his eyes, shaking his head a bit, at his 'brother'.

"And you put it in your mouth, and close it." Luka said, and he demonstrated, putting the spoon of cereal into his mouth. "You close it, and chew chew chew." He said, and chewed his cereal. "And swallow." He said, and swallowed. "See? Easy-peasy." He said.

The Rangers, except for Kevin, laughed.

"There's a right way to do everything." Kevin said. "It's in the Samurai Code."

"Wow, you're so wound up in it, I'm surprised you can digest your food." Mike said.

Gabe went behind the couch, where the Blue, Green and Purple Rangers were seated. He stood behind Kevin, grabbed his shoulders, and shook him. "Kev, how many times have I told you? You do not need to measure your calorie intakes, when you're eating." He said, while shaking Kevin back and forth.

"Alright, alright." Kevin said, holing his arms out, and Gabe stopped shaking him.

Mia appeared, holding a tray, with a dome on it. "I came up with a new recipe." She said. Everyone focused their attention on her. "Everybody loved peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches, right?" She asked. "So, for breakfast, what could be better than a PB&J omelet?" She asked, revealing her dish.

Everyone looks at it with wide eyes, and backed away, slowly.

"Darn, I'm stuffed, I just ate, let me check." Mike said, pretending to be full. He casually wraps an arm around Luka's shoulders.

The Purple Ranger of course, notices Mike's action, but decided to say nothing about it.

Mia looks at Gabe.

Gabe stuffed the piece of toast he has left into his mouth. "Sorry, Mia." Gabe apologized, while chewing. "I've just finished eating, and I'm full." He said. He went into his pocket, and pulls out a snowflake-patterned handkerchief out, using it to clean his mouth.

Jayden glanced towards Gabe, and saw the handkerchief.

Mia looks at Luka.

Luka coughed. "Sorry, I'm Lacto-Vegetarian." He told the others. "Which means, I cannot consume any type of meat, and I especially cannot eat eggs." He said. "And that." He points at the PB&J omelet. "Has eggs. Sorry." He said, with a shrug.