FORCED MARRIAGE !

Rose was now in chanyeol's house she couldn't do anything except to follow what chanyeol has said . She was lost in her thoughts when someone entered her room .
" hello ! I am irene ! Can I enter your room ? " she asked
" y..yes you can ! " chaeyoung replied
" I am baekhyun's elder sister , I came here to give you your wedding dress " she said happily
" leave it there " chaeyoung replied
" you dont seem to like the dress ?" Irene asked
" ITS NOT JUST THE DRESS , I DONT LIKE THE MARRIAGE ESPECIALLY MARRYING THAT DEMON " chaeyoung let her anger vent out . " I know you are angry on him but I know one thing for sure he is very kind and considerate and he will take good care of you " irene said with a smile
" kind ? Yeah he is kind enough that he wanted to kill my brother without my brother doing anything wrong !" Chaeyoung said in sarcasm . " STOP IT CHAEYOUNG ! YOUR BROTHER AINT INNOCENT HE HAVE KILLED CHANYEOL'S SISTER . BUT STILL CHANYEOL LET YOU MARRY HIM WITHOUT KILLING YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ! chanyeol's sister jihyo meant everything to him but now she is gone he has nothing left it's all jimin's fault ! " Irene finally spoke out which made chaeyoung to get shocked at what she just heard !
" now I have told you enough chaeng , I hope you will understand and be good to chanyeol coz he is your soon to be husband ! " irene then walked out of chaeyoung's room.

On wedding day :

All the guests has arrived for the wedding . Chanyeol wanted to marry chaeyoung officially so he invited all his acquaintances for this marriage .

Chanyeol was looking dope in his suit

Chanyeol was looking dope in his suit . He was looking irresistible. Every girl in the wedding was feeling jealous over chaeyoung but chaeyoung doesn't seem to be interested in him

 Every girl in the wedding was feeling jealous over chaeyoung but chaeyoung doesn't seem to be interested in him

Chaeyoung was looking beautiful in her wedding frock . She was looking pure and innocent in her wedding dress. She is looking like the girl of every boy's dreams but chanyeol is the lucky guy who is going to marry her .

The wedding has started and the priest started the ceremony.
" park chanyeol would you like to take park chaeyoung as your rightful wife " the priest started to take the vows .
" yes I do " chanyeol responded .
" park chaeyoung would you like to take park chanyeol as your rightful husband ?" The priest asked chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung looked at chanyeol and she said " y..yes I do "
" you may kiss the bride " priest said
Chaeyoung started to step back and she was sweating , chanyeol noticed that he caught her by her waist amd just kissed her on her forehead . This action of chanyeol surprised chaeyoung But this didn't stop her from thinking that her life is wrecked .