jihyo !!

Author pov :

Chanyeol broke the hug when he saw jimin , chanyeol was burning in anger just by looking at jimin .

Chanyeol : why did you come here ?
Jimin : chanyeol i need to tell ypu something ..
Chanyeol: i don't want to here anything .. Just get lost before i kill you ..
Chaeyoung : chanyeol please calm down .. Let jimin oppa explain ..
Chanyeol : chaeyoung get inside .. I don't want you to get hurt ..
Chaeyoung : chanyeol pls..
Chanyeol : chaeyoung .. I will let him explain .. But will my sister come back ?
Jimin : she will ..
Chanyeol , chaeyoung and baekhyun couldnt believe what they heard .
Jimin : that day when we went to jeju island , i didnot take any men with me , i thought there would be no one to attack us .. But i was wrong .
Me and jihyo were surrounded by many men dressed in black and wearing balck  masks to cover their face .. They surrounded us . . They shot me in my arms and legs .. They shot jihyo too .. I lost my consciousness .. I thought jihyo was dead .. That's what i thought .. But few days ago i got a call from unknown persons their gang name is aespa ..

T

T

hey wanted to meet me secretly .. And when i met them i was shocked to see jihyo .. They rescued her that day and treated her .. I spoke to her and you don't know how happy i was to meet her ..
Chanyeol : where is she ? Why didn't she come back ?
Jimin : she will come now .. They are bringing her here .. The reason she didnot show up was because all our life's are in grave danger... That' s the reason i asked her not to come back .. Aespa were protecting her.. And abt u and me we can take care of ourselves and chaeyoung .. I thought she would be safe with you ..
Chanyeol : but .. Who is going to attack us ?
Jimin : the one we are searching for since months .. No one knows how he looks nor no one has seen him ...

Author's note : sorry this chapter was too short .. I will upload the next one soon