˗ˏˋ𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭ˎˊ˗

Ike Eveland↷
The next day is art day, you need art supplies, so you need to make a stop on the stationery store ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و. When you were done grabbing your art supplies and on your way to the front desk someone caught your attention. A young man with glasses wearing a very fancy clothing while holding a novel, he looks like he is looking for books?

Mysta Rias↷
You are done with your part time job at night. " finally i can go home! " While you are walking home, suddenly you stopped. There was two ways to go, first you go to the normal way which walks through shops and people , the second option is going through a alleyway. But your peanut size brain decide to get the second option cause is faster to get you home (so you can watch Mysta stream ƪ('ε')౨ ). When you were walking, suddenly a man with a white hat bump into you. "I AM SORRY" he says and ran off. "HEY STOP RIGHT THERE, STOP RUNNING ""HEY YOUNG LADY THERE HELP ME STOP HIM "you heard yelling. So you decide to help the man to chase the man with a white hat . Suddenly you all got to a dead-end and get suck into a portal....

Vox Akuma↷
You were one of his fan. You always take many of your precious time just to watch his stream. Since then, you starting to find streaming interesting. So you started streaming but you didn't get much people to notice you. When you were streaming, suddenly you got a raid. (ik youtube cant raid but just pretend i can ) You got raided by Vox!

Shu Yamino↷
You guys were childhood friends, you guys know each other since little cause Shu and your parents are College friends. But suddenly your family have to move away so you guys separated, Shu is sad when you left but you know he have no choice. When yall grew older you got your own phone, you try to look for him then you notice he is a streamer now?

Luca Kaneshiro↷
You both are in the same class. Well you guys didn't really talk at first cause you and luca seat apart from each other. But ever since you thought he was cool and handsome but never thought you would get close to him cause he is is a famous one in school but you were just a quiet kid. So you never thought he would notice but not until the class is about to have a school project...

-
。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
THANK YOU FOR READING
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡