Chapter 10

-Joy POV-

I Walked Back In The Club With Kayla And Her Friends We All Walked Back To The Locker Room Changing For The Party I Went Inside My Bag Getting A Black Dress With The Sides Cut ... I Put On My Long Black Heels And Brush My Hair In A Nice Bun .. When I Turned Around Everyone Was Ready To Go .. We All Left To The Car On Our Way To The Party... Minutes Later We Pulled Up To This House It Wasn't Decent As The Last One .. It Look Like A Normal House Just Dirty . Well All Got Out On Our Way To The Door I Knocked And This Man Answer " Wassup?? Bout Yall Hoes Came Come in " We Walked In And I Noticed The Guys That Was Trying To Take Me With Them Was There .... It Wasn't Nice In The Inside Either It Was Neat But Not To The Point I'd Live There .. I Think Its A Set Up... Maybe It Is " Don't I Know You Hoe ?" I Looked Up And It Was The Man From Earlier That called Ebony A Bitch " I Guess Why ?" He Smirked " Can I Have You ?" " No But You Can Have A Dance " He Smacked His Lips " Dumb Hoes " He Said Sitting Down Me ,Kayla , And The other Strippers Had Walked Upstairs " Bro What The Fuck Is This You Said It Was Going To Be Celebrities Here Millz " I Said Yelling " This A Stop Before That Girl Calm Down " She Said We Walked Back Downstairs Sitting Down Drinking And Laughing Then That's When The Lights Started To Flick A Little Everyone Look Up And Seconds Later They Turned Off ... All the Strippers Was Screaming I Felt A Strong Pair Of Hands On My Neck Lifting Me Up I Couldn't Scream Because They Hands Were On My Mouth... I tried To Kick but it Was Impossible I Hear The Door Close I Was Threw On the Bed I Screamed "Kayla Help Me !! Help Kayla " She was Nowhere To Be Found I Got Up Trying To Leave But The Man Punched Me In My Face Repeatedly I Cried Not Wanting To Fight He Took His Clothes off And Proceeded To Rape Me .. I tried To Move And Scream But He Was To Strong... He Punched Repeatedly I Blame Myself For This I Should've Listen To My Cousin ..

*Next Morning *

I Woke Up To A Sore Body .. I Sat Up and It Was Over 3,000 Dollars On The Dresser I Picked It Up And Put it In My Purse .. I Got up And Limp To The Bathroom I Looked In The Mirror And I Had A Black Eye , Busted Lip And A Knot On My Forehead .. I started Crying "Please God Forgive Me For Not Listening To Ebony I'm Sorry " I said Washing My Face I ran To My Purse Getting My Phone I Dial Ebony .. She answered off the Second ring "What Do You Want I Have Nothing To Say To Yo- " "Look I'm Sorry Okay .. I Should've Listen To You Ebony I Got Rape Last Night Bad I Think Kayla Set Me Up .. " "You Think ?.. She Did Why Wouldn't She ? You My Blood Cousin Why Would She Be Cool With You ?" I started Crying " Im Sorry please come get me " "I Forgive You And Where You At ?" I Heard Someone Coming Up The Stairs "Joy ?" "2657 Monica Black House Bring A Gun" I Said Sliding In The Bathroom " On My Way Now " She Hung Up ... Hiding In The Cabinet The Man Looked For Me Around The Room " If You Don't Come Out Im Blowing This Bitch Up " He Said Shooting A Wall .. I Got Out The Cabinet And He Looked At Me With Anger Then Smiled "You Scared Of Me ?" I Sigh " You Rape Me .. Who Set This Up ?" I Said " Don't Worry About That .. Oh Yeah I Did Get What I Want But You Can Leave... Did You Get Your Money? " He Said " Yea .. I Have It " I Said Grabbing All My Stuff I Felt My Phone Vibrating And Seen It Was Ebony " Here I Come He Let Me free Thank God " I Said Running Out The Door.. I Got In Ebony Car Giving Her A Hug Crying... " She had to Set Me up Ebony " She Rub my Back " Right I Know She Did But The Truth Will Come Out Trust And Believe Me" She Said Rubbing My Back We Let Go And She Pulled Off .. "What Ima Do Now ?" She smiled " Plan B .. What You Always Wanted To Do ?" I Always wanted To Work With Older People.." Work At A Nursing Home " I Said Rubbing My Sores " Then Apply! " I nod Agreeing With Her .. Its Time To Get My Life Together...

I Know That This Was Short Chapter But I Just Wanted To Update Because I Had A Lot Of Ideas So I Had To Update Please Comment Ideas , Rate , Vote And Mostly Enjoy Love Yaaa