Chapter 16

(Tommy in MEDIA)

2 days later

*EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES*

I Stood There Thinking After She Left . . I Couldn't Take A Chance To Not Be In Her Life Though My Money Was Good I Just Wanted Her.. She Was Worth More Than Money Her Black Thick Hair , Them Nice Fat Thighs , And Them Soft Lips I Shook My Head Thinking How I Used To Beat It up Every Chance I Got Then An Devilish Smile Appear On My Face .. She'll Be Mines Again To Myself Alone .

Ebony POV

I Woke Up From A Good Sleep The sound of rains was Coming from The Window I Sigh I'm Real Life About To Be Tired .. I Got Out Of Bed Walking To My Bathroom I Brushed My Teeth And Took a Shower , Once that Was Over I slip On A Pink Jacket From Victoria Secret With A White Tank Top And Pink Jogging Pants I Was Going To Take Some Of My Things To My New House .. "Joy ? Are You Awake ? " I said Walking Around The House Q Had Left For Work Earlier This Morning So She Didn't Go Any Where . "Joy ?" I Said Looking in Her Room The Girl Was Tapped Out In Underclothes with Her Good hair In A Messy ponytail "Welp I guess thats the end of that " I Said Going To My Room .. I Grab my Purse With My Important Things In It And Left Hopping In the Car Going to Get Some Coffee From Tim Hortons As I Pulled Up My Phone Rings I Quickly Grab It Out My Purse Not Looking At The Caller ID "Hello" " Hello , Ebony What You Doing Beautiful?" I Checked The Caller ID And Frown "What Do You Want Carl ? " He Chuckled "I Want You Thats What I Want And Im Letting You Know Not To Run Ebony " I Just Hung Up I Cant Deal With His Ignorant Ass I Got My Coffee And Zoom Off I Decided To Stop At Walmart And Get Some Stuff For My House ... As I Get Out The Car Making Sure it's Lock I Went In Grabbing A Shopping Cart I Went To The Cleaning Products And Grab 2 Gallons Of Bleach , Some Laudry Soap , Dove Soap , Summer Eve Soap , Tissue , Lotions, And Towels .. I Started To Leave That Area Going To The Food , As I Was Walking Somethings In The Cart Fell I stopped Picking It up " You Need Some Help Beautiful? " A Deep Voice Said I Got Up, Turn Around And Look At This Man He Was So Attractive His Chocolate Smooth Looking Skin, His Muscular Arms , And Nice Set Off Teeth "Ma'am? " He Said Tapping Me Out My Daze " Um No Thank You , I Got It " I Said Picking Up The Stuff And Putting It In The Cart . " Well My Name Is - ". "I'm not Interest To Know " I Said Cutting Him off And Walking Away... For Some old Reason I Felt Bad But I Couldn't Allow Myself To Be Put In The Same Predicament I Went To Grab Some Turkey Meat And Stuff .. I Refuse To Eat Beef , Once That Was Done I Got in The Line To Cash The Stuff .. As I Was In Line I Felt Eyes Burning At Me I Turn Around And Seen That Man From Earlier He Didnt Have Alot Of Stuff Either , God He Was So Fine.. He Smirk At Me Rubbing His Head I Just Rolled My Eyes And Turned Back Around Putting The Stuff On Counter Thing "Your Total Is 259.38 Ma'am " The Cashier Said I Nod Digging In My Purse Before I Could Give Her The Money Mr.Good Looking Push Me A Little "I Got It For Her " The Cashier Took The Money Putting It In The Cash Register " Thank You .. You didn't have To Do That " I Said Being Polite He Smiled While Looking At Me I Just Look At Him Back In His Eyes Weirdly... "Um You Two Are Holding Up The Line " The Cashier Said With Attitude " Oh My , I'm Sorry " I Said Getting The Cart Rushing Out The Walmart I Felt Kinda Embarrassed As I Walked To My Car Poping The Truck, I Took The Bags Out The Cart Putting Them in There And Closing It .. I Walk To The Door Getting In Starting Up And Driving Off .. I Was Still Confuse About What Happened At Walmart But To Be Honest I Wasn't Tripping Though it Was On My Mind .. You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone , Late Night When You Need My Love " Hello ? " I Said Answering My Phone " What You Doing Cousin ?" "Nothing Going To My House Wassup ? " Joy Chuckled "Dangggg I Can't Call My Cousin ?? " I Laughed "Yeah You Can But You Usually Don't So What Is It Joy ? " I Said Turning To Down The Radio "Um .. Quincy Wanted To Know If You Wanted To Go With Us To The Club And Have Some Drinks ??" I Shook My Head "Not Tonight Little Cousin " "Ughhh Why ? Because You Pregnant ? You Not Even That Big E Come On " I Started To Think .. " No Joy I'm Good " She smack Her Lips "I'm Going To Send You The Address Just In Case " "Okay Whatever Joy " And With That I Hung Up ... I Pulled Up To The House Parking In The Drive Way.. I smiled To Myself Because Finally I Had Something Of My Own ..... I Pop the Trunk of My Car and Took Some The Groceries Out Walking To The Porch I Unlocked The Front Door Letting Myself in , Putting the Bags On The Kitchen Floor I Went Back Out To Get The Rest (Which Was The Last ) And Close The Truck Locking My Car ... When I Got Back In The House I Close And Locked The Door . I Put All My groceries And Stuff Up and Went To my room to get Something Comfortable To Put on For When I Get Out Of The shower .. I Went Into My Bathroom Taking My Colthes Off I Walked In The Hot Steaming Shower .. I Start Think About My Parents And Family I Wish I Could've Had It ..Just Thinking Made Me Emotional Causing Me To Get Angry And Cry ... I Wanted Answers So Bad ... I Got Out The Shower , Grabbing My Towel Drying Off Sitting On My Bed . I Grab My Lotion And Rub it On My Skin *Beep* My Phone Beep Indicating I Had A Text .. I Grab it And Unlock it Seeing It Was Joy , She Had Sent Me The Address To The Club .. I Still wasn't In The Mood So I Just Turn On Love And Basketball One Of My Favorites.. Its Crazy How You Never Know How Close The Person You May Spend The Rest Of Your Life Is. The one I Thought Was .. Wasn't And I Know Its Normal To Still Have Feelings But I Just Want Things Like This To Go Away Forever.. But no matter what , I still love him ..