Chapter 3

Their moments were interrupted when suddenly Cameron's mobile rang. He took it from his pocket and disconnected the call but it was from his father. He knew that his father doesn't call him unless it is an emergency. Instantly he answered the call.

" Where the hell are you? How many times should I call you? " he heard his father screaming.

" I am in a club and partying with my friends. Why are you shouting as if a third world war is declared? " he questioned him back.

" Shut up and start immediately. Your brother met with an accident. We are in the hospital " his father informed and disconnected the call in anger. He sensed his father was so upset. And he was awestruck by the news as he talked with him a few hours ago.

He cursed himself as he didn't turn on the vibration of his mobile. He could not hear due to the loud music in the club. More than a brother, Kevin is his best friend. Even though they both think differently, they love each other.

" Sorry... I need to go. It's an emergency…" he wore his shirt and informed her. By that time, Melina was waiting for him, lying naked on the bed.

" Cam… how could you leave me like this " she called him in a seductive voice. He turned his head and stared at her. It was not a new thing for him to see a naked woman.

" I have no time…" he said. Immediately she stood up from the bed and hugged him from behind, " When is our next meeting?"

" I am not sure about it because I believe in one nightstand. You can stay here tonight if you want to sleep here and then you can leave in the morning…" he informed and walked out of the room while smoking.

" Ufff….What a bad night " she sighed.

…..

He went to the airport and booked tickets to the next flight to Atlanta. As soon as he boarded the flight, he made a call to his father.

" I have started here. Which hospital? " in a serious tone.

" St. George Hospital " his father replied and ended the call. He was so anxious thinking about his brother's condition. He leaned back in the seat and tried to calm his mind. Every second was like the hundredth year to him. He never felt so worried for anyone.
He never felt so worried for anyone. He thought he had no feelings in his heart. But Suddenly he remembered his brother's words when he met him last time, " You look tough but you have a good and soft heart inside which I can see in you. When the time comes, you will know that you too have feelings for others. Many people express their feelings but only a few show them at the right time. Everyone has their style of expressing their feelings"

 " Sir… Are you okay! " a hostess interrupted Cameron.

" Yeah…" he replied.

 " But your eyes!! " she questioned him, showing her fingers towards his eyes, then he felt wetness in the corner of his eyes.

" I think it's because of some dust…" he replied with a fake smile. He doesn't want anyone to notice his vulnerable state. He took a magazine and started reading to divert his mind.

 …..

Once the flight landed, he checked out of the airport and directly went to the hospital taking a cab. All the nurses on the floor were gawking at him when he was entering inside as he was the most renowned model of the time. He ignored their stares as he always experiences when he is in public. Finally, he met his father who was waiting outside the operation theatre.

" Dad…" " How is he? What happened? When did it happen? " he started shooting questions to his father. His father didn't answer his questions because he was so upset about his elder son's condition. Just in time, the doctor came out from the operation theatre and informed them, " The surgery is successful. No need to worry "

 Instantly, Cameron asked, " What surgery!" As the doctor was looking at his face, he introduced him as his younger brother. " His collarbone on the left side was fractured in the accident. So we had surgery on him. He was somehow lucky that his head or his spine was not seriously injured in the accident. But he needs at least one to two months rest " the doctor informed and walked away.