Chapter6

Ava lost the way to the HR department.

While she was searching for the HR department,  she noticed an elevator at the corner of the block. She walked towards the elevator as she wanted to ask the help of the helpdesk staff who was on the first floor.  In a hurry, she pressed the button and waited for the door to open. As soon as the door opened, she stepped in and pressed the first-floor button in the elevator.

She was so nervous as she was lost in the new place.  Then she heard a woman whimper in the elevator. Immediately she turned her head hearing the sound. Her breath stuck in her throat when she found a couple in an intimate position. She felt embarrassed to watch them. His hands were roaming all over her body and his lips were on her neck. She was whimpering with his touch. 

Instantly, she looked away from them and closed her eyes tightly. She saw those kinds of intimate scenes only in the movie, not in real life. The man was literally was eating her lips. She felt so disgusted to find such people in the workplace. But she could not see the man's face properly.

 " Don't you both have shame? Is this a way to behave in a working place? I don't know how you both got selected by this reputed company? " She shouted still facing her back towards them.

 …. 

Until Ava shouted at them, they didn't notice someone entering the elevator. Both of them moved away from each other and looked at her. 

" Who are you to talk to us in this way? And why are you in the VIP elevator? Who allowed a person like you in this elevator? Did you see your appearance? " The woman who was with the man shouted at her back. 

Ava, being a  hardworking and self-respected person, could not take her bitter words. Her self-respect was hurt by her words. 

" Tell me, why are you in this elevator? " The woman repeated in a harsh tone. 

" I got in here accidentally as I lost my way in this company as it was my first time. But what about you? Don't you feel ashamed to behave like a bitch in the workplace! " She retorted. 

Cameron fascinatingly stared at Eva.  Moreover, he was stunned to hear her outburst as no one could raise a voice against him in the company.

" Do you know to whom you are talking! " the woman asked Ava, fuming in anger. 

" I don't want to know who you are because I am not interested in knowing people like you…" she replied bitterly.

 " What is your name? Why are you here? " Cameron asked her. 

" It's none of your business…. Mister. I don't give my details to strangers, " She replied in an uninteresting way, looking at him.

"See...darling….How rude she is! Just kick her out of this company. She disturbed us..." The woman said, snaking her palms on his chest. 

Ava laughed at her and said, " I am not here like you to flirt with this man. I am here to take my appointment letter."

 He was impressed with her confidence and frankness. Meanwhile, they reached the first floor and the door was opened wide. The woman held Ava's wrist tightly and tried to stop her from going out from them. She wanted to take revenge to disturb them. 

" Leave my hand …." Ava said with a serious hand. " What if I don't !! " The woman smirked. 

Cameron was curious to know how the young girl reacted. Ava pulled out her hand from her grip and twisted her right hand at her back. " Don't judge others by their looks. Your appearance may be rich but your character is low. Try to respect others..." she said and released her hand. 

" Cam….see how she is talking with me? " she whined to Cameron. 

Cam stared at Ava with amusement and was staring at her from top to toe because till that day he didn't see any girl who didn't give a single stare. 

Eva felt uneasy with his gaze and rolled her eyes away from him then turned away.

The woman who was standing with Cameron was annoyed as he didn't confront her.