British Empire meets Millishrial the 8th

British Empire pov

I went to the Hme to try and resolve the tensions between our 2 factions. I smiled as they let us through but their naval force looked pretty mad so I had my escort be cautious of them but to not fire unless they attack first. I smiled as we moved to their capital of Runeoplois. I smiled as I saw their king and their minister of foreign affairs Peclas.

British Empire: Hello Millishrial

Millishrial the 8th: Why are you here?

British Empire: To try and resolve the tension between our alliances somehow.

Peclas: May I suggest a dismantlement of your alliance?

British Empire: That won't happen... maybe an economic union between all nations in the world?

Millishrial the 8th: That could work.... but what of our alliances?

British Empire: They would still exist but we would be united under this economic and defensive union.

Peclas: What of the leader of the union?

British Empire: It could be the HME and me to prevent any hatred for a leader from one alliance leading a 2 allianced union.

Millishrial the 8th: That could work... Why don't our factions have a vote on if they want in to prevent any trouble from members from either side getting mad...

British Empire: Good idea!