His Master, Unclean...Celest's new victim Part 1

(Celest)
I woke up buried under a pile of covers. Sebastian forced open the blinds as the light made me throw the covers over my head.

"You have to get up, my master will be getting up shortly," Sebastian said.

"The stupid boy?" I groaned, rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

"I wish you to hold your tongue, my master is a very smart young boy," Sebastian said.

I laughed, "Sooo smart that he would sign a contract with the most dangerous demon, yeah he is verrrry smart!" I sarcastically grinned, standing up.

He just smirked as he stared at my naked body. "What?"

"I did damage to your body, I am truly sorry," he replied.

I stared into the mirror to see red bruises staining my pale skin. I smiled, closing my eyes, recalling that night.

"It was one blissful night indeed," I thought, reopening my eyes.

"Sebastian, I need some new clothes since the one that I was wearing is now shredded," I said, pointing to the messed up dress in the corner.

"I already have that covered, in the door to your left is a bathroom. Get cleaned up and put on the outfit that I picked out for you," he said.

"What will you do?"

"It's about time that I wake my young master up, I will be down to get you when he is ready, " he answered walking past me.

I quickly grabbed his tailcoat, "You think you can walk away from me that easily?"

He smiled and stole a kiss from my lips making me let go. He removed his lips and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and got in the already made water, closing my eyes.
........................

Part 9 is through. I will be making a second part to the His Master, Unclean.....Celest New Victim Part 1. Hope you enjoyed this. Stay tuned for more parts and as always, I love you all so much.

VampireLux Out!
Mwah