A king meets his queen

(Celest)
In the queens bedroom, she sat up as her covers laid across her legs.

"I see we have guest, would you like a room?" she asked.

"No, I came here to get rid of you," I replied.

"And why would you want to do that?" she asked.

"You see, the country isn't big enough for 2 queens, I have to kill you," I laughed.

"If it isn't big enough for two queens then leave," she said.

"You see, I can't do that, I came here for souls, and yours will be the first that I consume," I said, licking my lips.

I walked over to the bed. Her long gray hair, flowed sloppily down her back. Her eyes were closed as she holds on to flesh that was decaying.

"Whose flesh is this?" I asked.

"My husbands, we will be together forever," she smiled.

I summoned one of my daggers from Gehenna.
I got a tight grip on the dagger and began to swing.

My arm was caught in mid-swing. I quickly looked behind me to see a tall man wearing a butlers outfit.
He had my hand above my head and my left arm pressed firmly behind my back.

"Who are you and where is Felix?" I asked.

"The guy who was waiting in the lobby, well I simply made quick work of him, milady," he said with a smile.

His eyes were a devilish pink. He twirled me around to where I was staring right at him.

"You aren't suppose to be here, you belong in Gehenna, suffering for your sins!" I shouted.

"Sorry, I run the underworld, I wouldn't be the one receiving anything," he replied.

"No that can't be, I am the Queen of underworld, I am in charge of Gehenna!" I yelled.

He placed a hand over my mouth.

"I will be taking her, have a nice day," This butler guy said.

Ash opened the balcony window and this moron jumped out of it.

................................

"Put me down!" I yelled.

He stopped and looked at me, "We are lovers," he said.

"Lovers, how can we be lovers, you don't know me and I obviously don't know you," I replied.

"I know you quite well Celest, you just don't know me because I am not in my true form, but you personally know me as a Raven," he said.

My eyes widened, "Sebastian?" I asked.

"Hello, my love," he smiled.

"Wait, where's Felix?" I asked.

"I killed him, I knew that you were here, I didn't want to come here to early or I was going to spoil the surprise," he said.

I didn't feel at all sad for Felix, he is back in Gehenna, resting, for 10,000 more years.

"Why aren't you in Gehenna?" I asked.

"I was summoned by a human boy, that's all I will tell you," he said.

"Let me meet this...boy!" I smiled, grabbing his tail coat.

"You won't be able to until the morning, he is asleep, you should do the same, follow me," he replied.

"I-I can't keep up m-my body temperature!" I shivered.

"You are only strong in Gehenna, come here, I will warm you," he said.

He lifted me up, warming himself up. He began to run through the forests.

...........................