Their Surrogate 1

Their Surrogate

They were happily married. But then they wanted a child. Their own baby. And none of them could get pregnant so they opted for a Surrogate.

They got it positive but what they didnt know was falling for her.

Its a Threesome. Boy-Girl-Boy. Dont start if you are not interested in it.

*************

Its for you Ammu0211

"Mew....".
"Mewwwww"....

Mew jolted this time. The pen he was holding fell off his fingers.

"Didnt mean to startle you. But what happned"? Tae took a seat on the other side of the big table.

He was the 50 - 50 partner of Mew in this company, hence the Joint CEO slash Mew's childhood friend.

Mew racked his hair in pure distress. A clear indication of how upset he was. The crease on his forehead was the cherry on the top.

"I may or may not be able to sort out the problem, but i am a good listener". Tae encouraged him. He knew Mew was always tight-lipped. It would need extra probbing with patience to get him talking. Well, Tae was like him. But he was less complicated. The reason they were best friends for more than two decades.

"I.....". Mew started but he was upset. So upset that he couldnt form a sentence.

"Mew. What is it buddy"? This time Tae was genuinely worried. Mew was always calm and focused. Why was he so contemplating. "Is Gulf okay"? Suddenly it clicked Tae. Nothing could make Mew worried other than Gulf. His husband.

Mew sighed this time. Holding his head with both hands. Tae took a deep breath before standing up. He took Mew to the couch and called their PA not to disturb them.

"Gulf..  He.. He wants a baby". Mew said after a long silence. Tae was...confused.

"Baby"?

"Yeah. He wants a baby". Mew said in a tired tone.

"Then. You can go for adopting one. Or as many as you want". Tae said as he got the obvious solution and option.

"Its not that Tae. Its... Why cant you understand". Mew shook his arm like a little baby himself.

"Mew. How would i if you wont tell me buddy. Look, as far as i know none of you can get pregnant. Adoption is a procedure that you both can afford and approve. Whats the issue"? Tae asked this time.

"He.. He... He is.. Asking for Surrogacy. Twins. One with my sperm and other with his". Finally. The cat was out of the box.

"Ooohhhh". Tae fell silent. He didnt know what to say.

"You know Tae i cannot imagine anyone between us. But Gulf, he is falling under depressions. I met Thanitt too, he said if Gulf didnt come out of his depression, it can be harmful for his health". Mew said biting his lips. Tae sighed looking at the tears lingering in his eyes. There was not even a single percent doubt in how much Mew loved Gulf and vice versa, but this was something no one could help them with.

"I dont know buddy what to say. I wish i could help you. Or if you say i can look for surrogates. One who is trustworthy and no strings attached. I can see for someone who wont bother you with the children and your personal life after handing over the babies". Tae suggested but  he knew it would take time for Mew to understand it.

"I dont know Tae. I cannot get a hold on this thought. Let me try to talk to Gulf first".

"But Mew. Where did it come from? I mean last time we met and Gulf didnt say anything about it. Did someone say anything"? Tae asked him and Mew looked at him with wide eyes.