Their Surrogate 2

Mew parked the car in the driveway and went to his Office in the home.

Jenice was noticing everything. She saw how Mew was all reserve around her. He had not accepted her yet. She knew it and Gulf knew it too. But she had no other choice. Sometimes she would really regret her decision of being their surrogate. She shoudlnt have. But now she couldn't back off.

Gulf took her to her bedroom and asked her to rest till dinner. He was feeling bad for her. She would be happy around him, as they would spend time at home. But with Mew at home, she would try not to come out of the bedroom. Though it was Mew who had reserved himself to his bedroom and office.

It was Gulf suffering on both ends.

**********

"Hubby. Are you busy"? Gulf entered Office and saw Mew working on his laptop.

"Yes. Kind of. Need anything"? Mew said without lifting his head of the laptop.

"As a matter of fact, i do". Gulf was hurting inside but he knew he had to reconcile.

Mew raised his eyebrows, asking him but Gulf moved and pulled Mew's chair a bit back. He turned Mew to face him while he slipped in his lap, putting his head on his broad shoulders.

He sniffed deep in the crook of his neck, taking in Mew's natural smell. Mew was just sitting, hands on the armrest of the chair. He didnt respond. Not that he blamed Gulf for anything, but he couldnt risk Jenice walking on them. So it was better to keep a distance with his own fucking husband.

"You dont want me"? Gulf asked with a shaky breath. Ofcourse he could read Mew like the back of his palm.

"I dont want to risk being caught". Mew said in a straight tone. Gulf pulled off to see  his expressions.

"Being caught? By who? I am your husband Mew". Gulf said not understanding what Mew said.

"That... I remind myself all the time Gulf Joongcheeveevat. You are my husband,  and here i have to sneak for the moments to hold you, touch you. I wasnt this self conscious of us, when we were just dating or boyfriends. And now i have to be careful in my own place". Mew said in a calm tone but Gulf could read it all.

He was missing Mew too, he was deprived of his touches too. But yes, there was a certain hesitance in their relationship that he didnt know how to resolve.

He had a talk with his mothers too. But they were as helpless as Gulf was. Because Mew never liked anyone talking in between them.

"I.. I love you Mew". Gulf said trying to blink away the tears in his eyes. But failed as few slipped passed the barrier.   

"I love you too Gulf. I do. And you know it. No one before you, no one after you. But love i cannot compromise everytime. Yeah"? Mew wiped his tears before turning back to his laptop but Gulf cupped his cheeks to keep focusing at him.

"Dont drift away Mew. Please".

"Am i Gulf? Really"? Mew kept his voice in low notes. It was the last thing he wanted to raise his voice at Gulf.

"I am sorry Mew.... I dont know what to do. I miss you. I miss you so much". Gulf broke down in his embrace.

Mew sighed, rubbing his forehead, he looked at the sobbing Gulf in his arms. It pained him. He had never let Gulf shed a single tear in all these years and now..

He hug Gulf tightly in his arms. He would give everything Gulf wanted ever. And yes, he was missing him too.

"Its okay baby. Its okay". Gulf looked at him with tears running down his cheeks. It was after so many days that Mew called him baby. He had missed these calls of endearments.