Love?

Natsu stared at me. His face was bright red. "When were you going to tell us that you two were dating?" Grey asked

Natsu shook his head. "Were not going out" he told us.

Everyone looked confused. "Why do you have her picture in your wallet then?" Erza asked.

Natsu blushed even more than he already was. "S...she doesn't feel that way about me" he stuttered.

Everyone was confused. "Have you even asked her?" Grey asked.

Natsu looked at Grey with horror. "Why would I do that, it's better if she doesn't know, it doesn't affect our friendship that way" he confessed to us.

I walked over to him and looked him straight in the eyes. I handed him the picture of Lucy. He held it close to his chest.
"Listen to me Natsu, you don't know that Lucy doesn't like you in that way. If you don't tell her then one day she will give up on you and move on. Do you really want that to happen?"

Natsu looked at me and sighed. "Okay" he whispered. "I.. I will tell her"

"Were a family here Natsu and I think we all know that if we don't push this your never going to get this done" I told him.
"Okay let's practice" I said.

The door to the guild opened, a blue cat and a blonde princess entered heard by everyone except Natsu.

"Okay Mira... how do I start?" He looked confused. Everyone in the guild smiled. He was so clueless when it came to love.

"Just pore your heart out" Grey said.

"Okay" he still hadn't noticed Lucy and Happy behind him "Lucy" he started. She smiled.

"I know I'm a huge idiot sometimes, and I'm reckless, and annoying, and I sneak into you bed at night even though in the morning you shout at me. I know I'm stupid but when I'm around you I am the happiest. I know you probably won't feel the same way about me but I just though I should tell you that" he took a deep breath " I love you Lucy Heartfilia"

He smiled and looked at us. " So what do you think?" He asked " How do you think she will react?"

"Personally" Lucy said loudly to him " I would have said you were stubborn as well but I guess you can't have everything"

Natsu turned around blushing. Lucy was too. "How long have you been there?" He asked her.

"Long enough to know that your a lot braver than me, I can't even look you in the eyes with out blushing. There's no way that I could tell you that I loved you without blushing the colour of Erza's hair".

She started to blush even more as she realized what she had just said. Natsu walked over to he and put his arms around her waist. He took a deep breath. "I love you Lucy"

Lucy looked up and leaned in, giving him a quick peck on the lips as she did. She pulled away.

"I love you Natsu"