1

"Only I have to do all the work . That khumbkaran he is enjoying their with everyone and here me . I have to attend all this bcci meeting and shit and that too alone . Why only I have to be the captain ??" murmuring this he comes out of the lift and directly goes to the cabin of the person because of whom he is here .

He straight away enters the cabin without knocking disturbing the conversation between the president and the other members .

The president looks towards him a little startled but then greeted him with a smile

" Good morning Virat. Didn't expecting u this early between we are just discussing something important so can u .."

But virat cutted him in between

"I think we should complete that most important work first sir for which u called me this urgently making me cancel all my plans "
He said with a grumpy and angry face .

"And yes a very good morning to u all too "  he mentioned at last while giving a tight smile to the president and glaring at other members for were looking at him confused .

Dada sighs and ask the members to leave after which virat makes himself comfortable on the chair in front of Dada.

"What was that??" Asked Dada with a serious face.

"What I just said that we should do the most important work..

"Stop it cheeku !!

"Arra sir but it very important." ... started vi but stopped in between as he saw Dada glaring him .

He just makes a sulky face and starts playing with the globe present on the table .

Dada shaked his head looking at the kid in front of him  and said "the papers are not ready yet , it ll take some time ."

Virat stopped for a second and gave a annoyed look but again got busy with what he is doing .

"Till then u want to have something??
It's quite early Did u had ur breakfast before coming?? Asked dada

Total silence

Dada sighs .

"Fine I ll order something for u ..

"NO thanks SIR I am OK. " said vi without even looking up

Dada s about to say something when vi phone buzzed . It s mahi call but within a second vi cut the call murmuring something like never to talk to him again .

Dada looked confused but then realized something and smile a little at the kid sitting in front of him only to find virat staring at him angrily.

WHAT ??

Why are u smiling ? Asked vi annoyed

Arra can't I even smile now ?

NO!!

Dada chucked and said
"Truly speaking cheeku I wasn't at all expecting u here . I really thought u had gone with the team for the trip and I have to handle the board members alone but I think mahi had read my messages'

Virat s about to snap when again phone buzzed it s dada's phone and mahi s calling again.
As soon as Dada picked up mahi asked
"Is he their dada?"