5

It's almost night and we can see a certain cheeku completely engrossed in his phone playing game totally ignoring the knock on the door .

At that time mahi came from washroom only to see the door bell ringing and his kid is completely just in his phone.

He shaked his head in disbelief and opened the door only to find dada standing their looking worried.

Where are u mahi? Kab sa I m ringing the bell . Why are u not opening the door? And where is cheeku? Why is he not picking the call ? Dada asked in a breath worriedly.

Relax Dada I was in washroom so it take some time .

Where is cheeku then ??
Ur cheeku is inside only busy in something very important. Mahi said sarcastically .

Important?? Dada asked being confused entering indide only to find vi busy in phone playing something.

He just shake his head and called him

Cheeku !!

Cheeku!!!!

Seeing this mahi sighed and move towards vi and snatched his phone and remove the head phones only to hear a loud scream

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Bhaiiii
I was about to break the record ...
Why did u do that ?? Cried vi
Give it back to me said vi trying to take it back but one stern glare and he is sitting on his place again .

That's when he noticed Dada and is about to whine again but Dada signals him to be silent as he ll give him phone later .making vi smile brightly .

Come let's have dinner Dada said as dinner have arrived by that time .

They all settled for dinner with vi besides mahi as he is feeding him . While virat is telling Dada about the promises mahi has made and how he is gng to enjoy the whole week .

After dinner mahi and Dada are sitting in the balcony, having coffee

So u talk with him , Dada asked
No Dada, I don't want to talk about all that to him . That was my mistake bcoz of that he is somewhere insecure . I want him to focus on his captaincy without any stress .

But mahi...

Don't worry Dada I ll handle him . And I m not gonna do the same mistake again . Neither I ll let anything effect our relation.

What about the promises he was telling?

Well that's bcoz of u , mahi accused him

Dada looked at him confused

You have made him stubborn dada ,Har zidd puri karta ho uski . So do u think he ll leave this opportunity like this . I m telling u that stop spoiling him .

Bhai  Kab tak baat karoga ,, aao na mujha sona hain . They hear vi shouting from inside .

Aa raha hu baba ...

U also sleep Dada it's late  said mahi getting up.

They both goes inside only to find vi sitting on sofa half sleepy. 

Cheeku sleep properly on bed baccha , back pain hoga nahi toh , mahi said waking him up .

Sona do naaaa  bhai vi whined

Get up baccha sleep properly said mahi making him stand up only to make him sleep properly on the bed while Dada also move to his room .

After some time mahi get up for taking his routine medicine thats when he find a diary under one of  the pillow . It's if of vi .

He s about to keep it back when he something caught his attention. 

He silently goes towards the balcony making sure that vi is slept.

He opened the last written page of the diary
" I was so happy hat day . We had won a great series.  I was just walking through the corridor finding bhai  . That's when I saw him saw him coming from yuvi pa room . After that day till today we haven't talk properly.  He was being aloof , started avoiding me purposely and maybe I somewhere know the reason too . Well I know he doing all this bcoz of captaincy thing . According to him being away from me , ll stop all those faceless people mouth . Who were or are trolling me or either him ?
This is what I fear the most after being the captain.  I don't want to loose my bhai at any cost . That's when I decide If he ll avoid me that I ll make sure to be with him . But still what if he ll go away ?? What if he'll leave me ?? What if I ll not be his cheeku anymore?? But today when he came I want to talk all these things with him but I couldn't make myself share all this . What if he'll leave again if I start this topic ??
I can't let that happen ?? I always need him to be with him . I feel safe under him .
That's when he heard virat voice and quickly close the diary and wipe the unsteady tears . He know he has made a mistake he has actually made his kid insecure that he doesn't even want to share his feelings with him .
But he is determined to make things right.  And he will.
He goes inside the room and quietly place the diary at its place and went towards virat and kissed his forehead.  And slept besides him holding him tightly .