Unhappy

BELLA

It's been eight days now since the wedding occurred and I haven't left my room. I'm not exaggerating, It's not because of the wedding but because of Francis behavior.

On the wedding night as you might guess and also as you might not like we didn't do anything. He went to an spare room and one of his whores started screaming his name bloody murder.

On the fucking wedding night. He wanted to make clear that he didn't love me or at least didn't want to do it and he did. But if you love someone you don't hurt them. Not intentionally, and he did.

Dante came to check on me every here and then. Ice came everyday. He wasn't here right now because he needed to do some businesses but whatever.

Even the maids came to check on me but Francis.

How can I love someone that doesn't even care about me.

This marriage was based on a lie, as well as all the arranged marriages but I expected something more from him but this. I mean I knew he was a player but fuck, couldn't he at least wait one more day and then fuck one of his whores instead of doing it on the wedding's night.

Also it's been a week since my mother and brothers were buried and I didn't have the strength neither the bravery to go. But this ends now.

I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Taking a towel I start drying my hair and scrunch it to help it define the waves on my hair.

I pace into my room and take an spaghetti black dress that reached to my mid-thigh and hugged all my curves in all the right places.

I go back to the bathroom again and take my make up set. Just so I don't look like one of the Warren's ghosts.

For my eyes I decide to go with a nude blue eye mask and black mascara. For my lips just gloss.

I dry my hair with the drier and finally put my heels on.

I take one last look to my appearance and grab my puse to go.

Pacing down the stairs I notice one pair or blue eyes burning wholes on my body.

"Where do you think you're going?" his deep voice booms through the hallway and I decide to ignore him.

He hurt me. It's not immature to ignore him. I'm ignoring him for my own sake. He can't just fuck some random whore in our wedding's night and don't care about my being and still ask me where am I going and demand some explanation.

I take a glance at the key holder and grab a set of keys and exit the house. Francis keeps yelling my name but again, I keep ignoring him. I take the black Audi R8 and run off for dear life.

My mother have been buried next to Lucas and the rest of my brothers. It was easier this way plus I think that she would've liked to.

I park the car and walk to the entrance of the graveyard.

The entire graveyard is empty, as it's a family one only certain people can be in here, but none is here.

I walk to the grave and see all the names of my loved ones engraved.

Isabella Stuart Grey
09/23/1987-02/22/2022
Mother, daughter, sister & wife
"Love only makes us stronger"

Sebastian Anthony Grey
06/17/2000-02/22/22
Son, brother & friend
"When you love someone, you tell them"

Pietro Stheven Grey
04/17/2003-02/22/22
Son, brother & friend
"When you love someone, you tell them"

Alexander Trevor Grey (Ice)
10/1/1998-02/22/22
Son, brother & friend
"Enjoy the people you love while you can, they're not forever"

A tear rolls down my cheek as my eyes land on Ice's quote. We should enjoy our time with our loved ones, but I didn't get enough time with them.

It doesn't seem fair. It's bad to say things like this but the one that should be dead is my father, not them. But i'm not even surprised, not a little by his actions. It was expected.

He was cold hearted, ruthless, he didn't love anyone. Not even his sons or wife. Just himself.

I take a deep sigh and place my hand on my mother's and Bash's grave. A tear escapes my eye so fast that I didn't get the chance to wipe it down and it fell to my mom's grave.

"I-im so sorry. You didn't deserve this. If I could go back on time I would give my life for y-you all" I stutter in a shaky voice and wipe my eyes.

A ring comes from my phone and I look to the ID. Dante.

I take a deep breath and answer the phone. "Dante?" my voice breaks and the line stays silent.

"Fuck Bella are you okay? why are you crying?"

"Don't worry it doesn't matter" I smile at his question. It's good to have someone that cares about me.

A pang in my chest makes me go on my knees. My heart aches, so fucking much. I don't think I can take this anymore. The people I love always have the tendency to die.

All because of me.

It should have been me. Not them. If I was there he would've killed me and they would still be alive.

"I'm so fucking sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry i-i'm so so fucking sorry mom. I'm so sorry Bash, Ice" I sob against my knees and my breathing quickened.

"I should've been t-there" my voice breaks at that instant and I can't take it anymore. It's too much pain. Too much pain to feel.

I could've deal with one death but lot with four.

"Bella?" a deep voice asks from behind me and I turn around to see Ice.

"I-Ice" I sob as I get on my feet and run to his chest.

He wraps his arms around me and stroked my hair. "Shh, it's okay, B" he whispers and my heart starts beating faster. But not because I feel something for him but for the fact that some is here with me. I'm so grateful.

"I can't, I can't Ice it fucking hurts" I sob on his chest as I crumpled his shirt on my fingers.

"I know it hurts, but pain will cease and you will get better, I promise baby" he reassured me. He planted a kiss on my head and pulled away.

A frown made it's way on my face but then he grabbed my hand and took me to the car.

********************************************
A/N

Hey babes! I'm sorry for this shitty chapter but we needed to see how Bella was feeling.

She really deserves better than a cheating husband and a father that takes her family away from her. :(

I swear she will get happier, or at least that's what I expect.

xx