Part 1 bcuz i said so

New house. New interests.

Itto's POV:

All I was doing was sitting across from gorou awkwardly, it was weird not having Yae around since it was kind of her house. We exchanged glances until gorou broke the silence "hey itto! Wouldn't it be nice if we had our own apartment since Yae isn't around that often!". I turned my head to gorou and I said "em- I mean yeah I guesssss but I'm too tiredddd" I'd whine while gorou had a displeased expression on his face.

Gorous POV:

I had gotten annoyed so I flicked flicked his ear hearing the response "OW! WHAT DID I DO?" His voice was calming yet annoying so I replied with "just shut up and agree with me." I rolled my eyes whilst watching him frown. "Well that doesn't happen in a day." He said. I ignored the comment and got up and went to the guest room, I grabbed my lap top and googled if there were apartments near here. Lucky enough there was an apartment right next to yae's for sale.

Ittos POV:

I heard the door open, it was Yae with some snacks! I rushed to help Yae while she chuckled at my haste to help. She asked "where's gorou?" I replied with "idk he went to the guest room saying we're gonna buy an apartment" she chuckled and said "gorou is wayyy more smarter then you isn't he?" I frowned and said "number 1. I'm smarter, number 2. Gorou is short which means he can't be smarter" I said in a proud gesture. She replied with "agree to disagree".

Gorous POV:

I heard the door open assuming it was Yae. "Hey Yae! It's at a reasonable price and I can afford it, if itto says no don't listennnn!" I had yelled. Yae replied with "get it!" I pressed the purchase button and I would be meeting with the apartment buildings owner sooner or later.