Part 3 bcuz ur probs still here

FLUFF LOTS OF FLUFF AND IM IN LOVE WITH IT-

                             The confession...

Ittos POV:

It was Tuesday, atleast two days when I had realized I like gorou. It felt as though my heart was full when gorou was around so I thought to myself "wonder if he likes me back." I had thought of that for a long time. Gorou walked through the door and said "you'll never believe what happened with me and kokomi today!" I had replied with "what happened?" He sat down and explained the whole thing while I was daydreaming, I only caught the first part which was him saying "so like we were at court and a criminal who was just found guilty started to like try and attack her. When suddenly I stepped in and had arrested the man and afterwards kokomi said they were gonna serve thirty ni-" I lost track of it all.

Gorou's POV:

"Itto! I'm telling you the story are you even listening?" I had said and itto replied with "uh- what- oh! Yeah!" I sighed being disappointed by not having someone to tell work stories to. I had gotten up and went to the kitchen. I looked back and saw itto looking REALLY sad, I felt no remorse for it but then realized how my heart felt just by being next to him, I thought to myself "NO- NO- NO CANNOT BE IN LOVE WITH ITTO" I walked out of the apartment without a word and ran into yaes house. She had looked like she expected me so I asked "are you okay?" She said nothing for a few but then said "tell me about this love your experiencing! You and itto had always given off that couple vibe" I had talked to yae about it saying "he's just like REALLY nice and sweet kind of dumb but still!"

Ittos POV:

I hadn't noticed gorou left the house until he walked in, I was still bummed out that I didn't listen to his work storie. I said "hello gorou!" I heard him reply with "hello! I'm really sorry about just walking out on you, can I make it up to you?" I raised my head and smiled "can we PLEASE have a sleepover on the couchhhh" he frowned and said "fineeee". An hour passed and we were ready for a sleepover! He sat down beside me and yawned, afterwards he said "let's get this over with. This couch is super uncomfortable." I loved the way gorou whined about everything, it's just his character and it made him WAY better to deal with. We sat on the couch until I noticed gorou went to sleep.

gorous POV:

I was now asleep on the couch knowing itto was still watching, knowing him he would do something dumb and mess my sleeping position up so I opened my eyes a little to see itto looking at me with a confused face, "are you asleep?" He said as he had laid down, I had yawned and responded with "yup, of course I talk in my sleep" he laughed and I decided to stay awake longer. I had finally lost it and went to bed resting my head on ittos arm because he was THAT blind he couldn't find the pillows. Before I went to bed I recall him saying "I love you gorou" I was so tired I couldn't even recall what the statement was so I replied with "I love you too arataki"