Journey 0-4 : Encounter

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

• Welcome to the Villains' World •

┗━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

A sweat dripped from Grim's tiny face; his breath was panting because of the fire breath he had given him earlier

A sweat dripped from Grim's tiny face; his breath was panting because of the fire breath he had given him earlier. Elegantly and without breaking a single sweat, Chryssa simply clapped her hands at the cat's plight. Wasn't that a victory for both of them? Although most of it wasn't her job.

In between gasping breaths, Grim looked into Crowley's eyes, who had most likely returned to a fully human form. "Hee-haa... How about that!!" The principal was silent, noticing the chemical relationship between the two of them. A woman who appeared from nowhere, knowing nothing but her name and possible age, along with a monster of unknown origin.

"I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters." Crowley returned to his thoughts after everything that had happened. "Hmm... Actually, my teacher-senses were telling me about the uproar during the entrance ceremony. That you have talent as an animal or wild beast tamer."

"...Pardon?"

"But... No matter how..." Crowley ruthlessly ignored Chryssa's opinion, who looked at him with a bitter smile at the reality she was facing. Truly, what catastrophe will this suspicious man bring?

Shaking her head, Chryssa leaned her body against the worn wall. The creaking was loud enough to distract Crowley, who was talking to himself quietly. "May Grim have permission to enroll in this school?"

"What now? A monster?" Deep in his thoughts once again, Crowley closed his eyes, wondering what exactly she was up to.

"You..." Grim wasn't sure how to explain his current emotions — was he relieved? Happy? Or confused?

"I'm quite sure he has the potential. One only needed to be polished to show its brilliance, like a gem hidden under dirt." The silence engulfed all three of them. Compared to Crowley himself, who had witnessed all sorts of miracles that had happened, he was not so sure of his statement.