Journey 0-5 : Disaster

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

• Welcome to the Villains' World •

┗━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

 "Hey, Ace. The lion over there with the scar, are they famous?"

"Of course!"

Referring to the statue that Chryssa had previously observed, their attention was turned back to one of the statues. In terms of leadership, he most likely had a more distinct sense of leadership than the Queen of Hearts. From the way he stood proudly, his gaze was focused forward as if he saw a bright future for his people.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The King of Beast

A king who rules the Savannah region. Born not to be a king, only with relentless efforts and unraveled plans did he succeed in reaching a throne that was initially impossible to achieve. It didn't stop there; this kind-hearted king even allowed the despised Hyenas to live freely during his reign.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ooooh. I guess he was a rock not held captive by his status." Grim said this with a big smile on his face and admiration in his eyes.

"Who's the lady with the octopus leg?"

Slowly, their attention turned back to the other statues. A woman who has eight legs, or rather, the eight legs of an octopus. In fact, half of her body is a relationship between the human body combined with the body of the octopus at the bottom. In her hand, she held a piece of paper. This lady appears to live a life full of arrogance and self-confidence based on various aspects of her vision.