Project "black witch"

"So Natasha, you ever think about retiring and having kids" Clint asks. "Clint, I can't imagine nat having kids, it's nat." Tony says sarcastically. "Actually tony, I have a daughter" Nat says. "Wait what?!" Tony says jaw dropping. Mumbles of what's and how's go arcoss the room of the avengers. "If you don't mind me asking miss romanoff, when did you have kids" Peter asks looking as confused as his father. "When I was fifteen there was a thing called project "black witch" natasha says looking at her feet. "They chose me, they made me have a child then took her away, giving her some freakish powers" Nat finishes. Just then tony gets a phone call. "Hello fury, nice to talk to you this evening" he says wondering whag he wants. "Urgent meeting" he says before hanging up. "Gosh he likes to talk" tony says walking to the elavator with the rest of the team.

"I have gathered you all here today for something important" fury says almost smiling. "We've caught the witch" fury says as agents bring her out in handcuffs. "Let me go, I've done nothing wrong" the witch says. "Ask her some questions, get her to talk" fury says before leaving with the agents.

"So, how old are you kid?" Steve asks keeping his distance. "15" the witch says. "When's your birthday?" December 24th, 2007" the witch says still looking at her shoes. At this information Natasha gasps causing everyone to look at her. She steps closer to the witch and pulls up her sleeve a little bit showing the red room mark. "Nat, what the helm are you doing" tony asks. "What's your name" Natasha asks her. "Miss romanoff is that safe?" Peter asks but she ignores him. "What's your name kid" Natasha asks again getting impatient. "Wanda marya Natasha romanoff" Wanda says. "Wanda...I've missed you"